2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

Yeah ezy will know. Like a few players when it comes to late picks and rookies you need a bit of luck, he could have been drafted, and as a tall he still could make it. If Walter and Read didn't exist Suns would have drafted him. To my eye a good honest player without being a star at u18s.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know why Bella didn't make the Huns team through their academy??

not really much to offer beyond an enormous body at 19

Unathletic and no second effort.

The anti-jed walter.

Saw him play for coburg at 20 and didnt change my mind.

Reactions: 2 users
Did u see him play on Saturday , took 10 marks and looked outstanding

No i didnt.

Ive seen him play 20-30 games were he looked unoustanding.

Saw him clunk everything and kick 4-5 one half i think.

Hes huge, so he could develop, and huge is always compelling. But id put the odds of him playing an afl game about the same as richmond making the top 8 this year.

But Ive been wrong about quite a bit lately

Did u see him play on Saturday , took 10 marks and looked outstanding

He did look good, but was that a massive outlier? Has played 26 VFL games for 18 goals and 4 of them were kicked at the weekend. Lots of nothing games included within these numbers. I'd want to see him back that sort of game up regularly over the next few weeks to even be considering him.

Reactions: 1 users