Ooooh! Yeeeeaaaah! The road to the spoon 2024! Get spoony! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ooooh! Yeeeeaaaah! The road to the spoon 2024! Get spoony!

Do ya wanna get spoony?

• Well, duh.

• Cheese sandwich and a spoon, please.

• Spoon me, brutal world

• Do we get some of them fancy charity picks?

• I wanna steam-powered spoon, and now!

• Spoon ya baby.

• I spuv to loon!

Results are only viewable after voting.
To tank or not to tank, that is the question.

Imagine if in the last round we could kick Dimma's toys out of the finals...
Would be great but Suns will kick themselves out. They've beaten Crows, Tigers, Hawks, West Coast & North this year, all but 1 at home.

Hate is a strong word but must admit that I hate this poll.

Ange was furious for a very good reason. Any elite sporting environment that in someway accepts losses as beneficial to their organisation is an anathema to the idea of competitive sport.

Winning mentality should permeate all aspects of a sporting club....including supporters!

Reactions: 4 users

Ange was furious for a very good reason. Any elite sporting environment that in someway accepts losses as beneficial to their organisation is an anathema to the idea of competitive sport.

Winning mentality should permeate all aspects of a sporting club....including supporters!
i want us to win every game for the rest of the year, but failing that, i hope i am disappointed often enough we end up with pick 2.

Reactions: 2 users

Why do you not think we are not trying to win??

Injuries have heavily impacted our ability to be competitive. Fully expect that the return of Lynch, Taranto, Baker, Grimes, Hopper, Ross, Rioli and Graham will see us winning again

Injuries have heavily impacted our ability to be competitive. Fully expect that the return of Lynch, Taranto, Baker, Grimes, Hopper, Ross, Rioli and Graham will see us winning again
Lynch / Prestia injuries basically stuffed up any chance in 22 and 23 of something serious and what you say above has blown up something being good in 24.

Not surprising Geelong get thrashed with Hawkins showing his age (and out), Cameron out and Dangerfield out. I wasn’t following closely but changed my tip at last minute when I heard those outs. If they have the next lot of those kind of blokes in their team already as the media seem to indicate I don’t see it.

Wet Coke during the Covid years had to add supplemental players to their team just to be able to field a side on match day. We're currently about three fifths of SFA from having to do the same due to injury issues.
we are getting closer.

5 AFL listed players in the VFL team this week, lowest of the season. One of them will travel to brissy as 24th man as well.

we are getting closer.

5 AFL listed players in the VFL team this week, lowest of the season. One of them will travel to brissy as 24th man as well.
1 ruck, 1 ruck/ forward, 1 KPF, 1 3rd tall back and 1 small back.

Reactions: 1 user

Environment includes us supporters TP. Never said the footy dept was not trying to win games of football. Just abhor the loser mentality associated with the celebration of high draft picks as a result of our shitness....!