Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games.

Tarranto & Hill wouldve been a better trade and wouldn't have cost as much.
He is excalty the proto type of AFL 2024

I remember Port being fined for the same thing.
No penalty for the cats?

Oh come on, as if we were expecting the AFL to actually apply some sort of consistent standards?

Of course they didn't fine Geelong, they have different rules for their favourite clubs.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully we find a way to win at the Gobba next week.
Won't go near them. We are currently worse then Nth.
Since qtr time against WC we have dropped our bundle.
It's not the 1st time we have lost our way losing to West Coast 2021??

Reactions: 1 user
How can you be third with a percentage of 98%???????
Easy. Win lots of games by a tiny little bit n get thumped big time in a couple of games. Win loss ratio covers % issues any day.

OMG that Underwood commentator, feels like I'm being constantly nagged.

I watched a part of a game she was commentating on last week, I had to turn the sound down. I'm sorry to say that she shouldn't be doing the footy. Her voice & intonation is all wrong. I'm sorry to say that she sounds "strained" & un-natural.
Believe me I'm not sexist at all. There are many male commentators in the same boat, James Brayshaw comes to mind immediately. BT for different reasons & many more.