Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Lost in the media landscape somewhere this week is a newspoll that shows that since the last poll Albo's approval rating as PM has gone up 4% and Dutton's has dipped. As preferred PM the numbers are now something like 52% to low 30s. You won't see this in the Murdoch media.
Polls go up and down but what is very clear to me is that Dutton can't lead the LNP to government. He is too unpopular outside Queensland and in Victoria especially.
Preferred PM is not a voting intention of course but it must be a worry to the LNP. Who is their next choice? Sussan Ley, Angus Fraser...give me a break. They really have noone, what a talentless ragtag bunch they are now.

Reactions: 1 users
Preferred PM is not a voting intention of course but it must be a worry to the LNP. Who is their next choice? Sussan Ley, Angus Fraser...give me a break. They really have noone, what a talentless ragtag bunch they are now.

I reckon Paterson is trying to promote himself but he's pretty terrible as well.

I reckon Paterson is trying to promote himself but he's pretty terrible as well.
Patterson is only 36 and he is also a senator so he needs a seat to be leader. Plus he is from Victoria and there is no such thing as a blue ribbon liberal seat here anymore.
I thought he might put himself forward for Kooyong as he lives in that area but he hasn’t, probably because he knows that the teals will win it again at the next election. Monique Ryan is very popular in the local area.
Probably sees himself as a future leader but he is just a young clone of the modern day liberals

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user