U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Which potential president are you talking about?
What a choice the US voters have. Both showing signs of cognitive decline although there is an argument to say one of them was already there for years.....
In the end it is about policies but also about the ability of the President to surround themselves with highly competent and serious people. Trump's track record with this is abysmal and given the choices that have been thrown up as potential VPs it appears it is not getting better, if anything it is getting worse.
I am not a fan of Biden but what the world does not need is a deranged and dangerous person in the White House.
The best possible scenario is a massive loss to Trump but I fear the Democrats have lost that opportunity by endorsing Biden

Reactions: 1 users
What a choice the US voters have. Both showing signs of cognitive decline although there is an argument to say one of them was already there for years.....
In the end it is about policies but also about the ability of the President to surround themselves with highly competent and serious people. Trump's track record with this is abysmal and given the choices that have been thrown up as potential VPs it appears it is not getting better, if anything it is getting worse.
I am not a fan of Biden but what the world does not need is a deranged and dangerous person in the White House.
The best possible scenario is a massive loss to Trump but I fear the Democrats have lost that opportunity by endorsing Biden

The Boomers assumed power early and are refusing to let go of it. They have the money, influence and connections to hold onto power and they won't let it go.

Biden 81
Trump 77
Mitch McConnell 82

Maybe there was something to Logan's Run afterall

The Boomers assumed power early and are refusing to let go of it. They have the money, influence and connections to hold onto power and they won't let it go.

Biden 81
Trump 77
Mitch McConnell 82

Maybe there was something to Logan's Run afterall
Biden and McConnell aren't boomers ( from 1946) , Trump barely makes it :)