Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Probably getting shown up with his kicks into forward 50 now that Jack and Lynch aren't there to make them look good, or at least bring them to ground

Reactions: 2 users
I went to the game and didn't think Short played that well. I then watched the game last night on Kayo and shorts game was worse than I thought. 5 of his kicks ended up in the hands of the Bombers that's 5 kicks gobbled up by Bombers players upfield. 2 other kicks completely missed their target with one ending up being a goal to stringer. No care with the ball.

So you yourself what does he bring to the table these days? The same questions have been asked of Grimes, granted he's older 32 years to 28.

Reactions: 1 user
Whatever trade capital we had surely is lost now. We would have to get rid of our first just to get him off our hands at this rate.
Get a pick 16 to 22 easy for him. Not giving up on him yet though. Needs a circuit breaker on the wing for next month

Smith will go past him pretty quickly and trezise needs to come in too hes the best option as the lockdown defender who doesn't lose many contests ask yourself if we had trezise against Brisbane does lohmann kick 5 on him answer probably no, this week we had hind kick 2 and 25 possies as a forward lol does he do that on trezise definately not. Time for some change!!

Reactions: 1 users
Regardless of the turnovers, it's his soft efforts that's sending a real poor message to the younger players. Sure he's a premiership player but Yze as the new coach should put his own stamp on the team, and should owe him no favours.

Reactions: 4 users
Get a pick 16 to 22 easy for him. Not giving up on him yet though. Needs a circuit breaker on the wing for next month
To get that for Short they’d be asking for a pick in return. This is not a new thing for him. Just getting the ball and kicking it in the hope that it may find a team mate.

Reactions: 1 user