Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Have you seen a player drop more easy chest marks?

Not part of the future. Move on Tigers.

Played out of position by putting him forward again. It’s never worked as an option and never will. Granted he makes way too many mistakes.

I can only assume we’re playing him due to injuries and getting the father/son’s. At some stage though, it’ll have to be questioned

Reactions: 2 users
Given he did a fair job of limiting Petracca the week before I was hoping he would tag one of their midfielders again today. Then he lined up on Ryan in our forward line, i thought this will be interesting if we go a hard tag of a defender but sadly that match up only lasted about 5 minutes and Ryan went on to get 39 (mostly uncontested) possessions. Pickett then produced his usual average output for the game - interesting if we are ever injury free how many of the current team keep their spots!

Played out of position by putting him forward again. It’s never worked as an option and never will. Granted he makes way too many mistakes.

I can only assume we’re playing him due to injuries and getting the father/son’s. At some stage though, it’ll have to be questioned
There’s nowhere left to hide him. Costs us 5 goals a game every week with his crap disposal or holding the ball

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Given he did a fair job of limiting Petracca the week before I was hoping he would tag one of their midfielders again today. Then he lined up on Ryan in our forward line, i thought this will be interesting if we go a hard tag of a defender but sadly that match up only lasted about 5 minutes and Ryan went on to get 39 (mostly uncontested) possessions. Pickett then produced his usual average output for the game - interesting if we are ever injury free how many of the current team keep their spots!
Isn’t it interesting that under coach 3 were still playing Pickett in the ruck and forward Dimma did it so did Mini Dimma now Yze doing it
FFS Livingstone let Yze coach the team

Is his impending court case having a detrimental affect on his thinking processes hence the bad lapses in his current game? If so then we should not play him again until the case is resolved

We kicked 6 goals. 2 direct goal assists from passes by Marlion. He rucked, played mid, played forward, played high half forward. Was thrown everywhere to patch holes.

Reactions: 10 users
Just in Ryan, yes he played well, yes he got lots of the ball, but do you think maybe the commentators could acknowledge that at least 10 of his disposals were kick ins- and many of these were short into the pocket?

Reactions: 1 user
Just in Ryan, yes he played well, yes he got lots of the ball, but do you think maybe the commentators could acknowledge that at least 10 of his disposals were kick ins- and many of these were short into the pocket?
In this day of SuperCoach points, statistical analysis be damned.