10,000,000 Cousins threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

10,000,000 Cousins threads [Merged]

Will Ben Cousins Be Playing In The AFL Next Year?

• Yes, At The Eagles

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Yes, At Another Club

Votes: 92 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 136 51.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 9.9%

• Total voters
Re: Ben Cousins missing

evo said:
He's down in Compton helping the Crips regain some territory.

I could see Benny pumping some NWA in Compton.

I think Amy Winehouse would be better.

"They try to make me go to rehab and I say no, no, no"

Big deal. He's probably at Disneyland riding Spaced Out Mountain or just hangin with Pluto in Toon Town.

Go to the rehab centre or hang out with these two spectacularly hot blondes for a few days and "ride" around in their nice shiny black merc????? Hmmm, difficult choice.

Change of plan.

He has ditched the Betty Ford Clinic and now he is going to do his rehab at the Playboy Mansion.

Good plan, really.

well...i see the concern in here is underwhelming...gosh what a surprise

i for one hope that he is ok .there has to be a pretty serious reason for him to do this,,,it is a huge disappointment and worry for his family..if no one else.

TOT70 said:
Change of plan.

He has ditched the Betty Ford Clinic and now he is going to do his rehab at the Playboy Mansion.

Good plan, really.
Yeah Hugh had the girls pick him up

ronnit said:
well...i see the concern in here is underwhelming...gosh what a surprise

i for one hope that he is ok .there has to be a pretty serious reason for him to do this,,,it is a huge disappointment and worry for his family..if no one else.

I hope Ben is ok too but don't know if there's a serious reason for him going awol or if he's just having a good time. I think it's played out too much in the media and I have no great faith in their accuracy of reporting, it's taken too much space on PRE and it's really none of my business. I wish him a successful recovery and a happy life but to me it's a personal issue for Ben rather than a football one.

BrisTiger24 said:
Go to the rehab centre or hang out with these two spectacularly hot blondes for a few days and "ride" around in their nice shiny black merc????? Hmmm, difficult choice.
Most would go for the blondes

Is he definately missing? Rehab hasn't said he didn't turn up. Don't think they would say if he was there or not due to confidentiality. Maybe he starts on Monday? Who knows? Might be jumping the gun but it doesn't sound good.

As for WC saying they feel betrayed, what a joke. They've been sweeping their 'drug culture' issue under the carpet for some time. Every member of their board who has known about it should resign in disgrace. Bit rich complaining about betrayal now when they have sat back and let the cancer grow over the past few years while chasing premierships.

rosy23 said:
I think it's played out too much in the media and I have no great faith in their accuracy of reporting, it's taken too much space on PRE and it's really none of my business. I wish him a successful recovery and a happy life but to me it's a personal issue for Ben rather than a football one.
Agree.

He hasnt gone "missing". He never said he was going over there to do rehab anyway the media just expected it. And who knows he might start on monday.

It reminds me of 'Where's Waldo'?

waldo.jpg

Who cares if he is or isn't in rehab. He went to rehab earlier in the year and has not missed training or been caught with or on drugs since then.

He has gone to America and is a free man to do as he pleases. Why is he the devil because he may or may not have turned up to rehab which he may or may not have been booked into. The next headline will be a dogdy photo of cousins blinking in a bar with the headline "Drug Crazed Cousins Goes on a Bender". Give us a break.

In the Blood said:
Who cares if he is or isn't in rehab. He went to rehab earlier in the year and has not missed training or been caught with or on drugs since then.

The fact that he refused a drug test is telling.

He has gone to America and is a free man to do as he pleases. Why is he the devil because he may or may not have turned up to rehab which he may or may not have been booked into.

Because his rehab wasn't complete and it looks as though he's lied to everyone.