10,000,000 Cousins threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

10,000,000 Cousins threads [Merged]

Will Ben Cousins Be Playing In The AFL Next Year?

• Yes, At The Eagles

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Yes, At Another Club

Votes: 92 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 136 51.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 9.9%

• Total voters
Re: Ben Cousins missing

B1, having problems login on...

what's going on? have you changed the password? HELP!!

Said B2

B1 and B2 said:
B1, having problems login on...

what's going on? have you changed the password? HELP!!

Said B2

Get off my PC you idiot.

B1

His father says hes not missing he has spoke to him, but not saying where he is.

Like sand through the hourglass.................

To avoid public scrutiny Ben checked into a classy San Fransisco Rehab, the one previously attended leabked out to much info.
Ben was also last seen training hard by running hard on the golden gate bridge

gustiger12 said:
Last scene heading of with two blondes in a black Mercedes. Anyone surprised....

watched the nine news hadnt seen the cousins arrival at LA airport...i know we shouldnt read too much into it but it didnt look like those women were from the so called drug rehab place....more like friends he knew...who knows but the body lanuage and the greeting from all parties looked more like he was catching up with people he knew....

maybe all a ruse...who knows when it comes to life and times of one Ben Cousins.....

The fact that he refused a drug test is telling.

Because his rehab wasn't complete and it looks as though he's lied to everyone.

[/quote]

"Telling" and "looks as though" is not proof but people are quite happy hang the guy. There is no WC, AFL or legal requirement for Cousins to be in rehab at the moment. Who is to say that he has not just gone OS to see some friends and that the media have decided that he is doing rehab and now all of a sudden he has "lied to everyone".

All that is happened is that the WC have sacked this guy on assumption and if he sues they know they'll probably lose and have to pay him money that will fall under the cap and that is why he is still on their list. The AFL want to get at him with bringing the game into disrepute, but is refusing a test from a patrol car sufficient? Probably not....try being convicted of drink driving (shultz) charges of assault (krakouer, Voss etc), sexual assault (St Kilda) and I don't recall any players being kicked out of the AFL.

If he takes this line and if he doesn't actually get caught on or with drugs in the meantime, he'll play football next year and I know where I would put him.....smack in the middle of the MCG in a Tiger jumper.

Go Tiges!!!

In the Blood said:
I don't recall any players being kicked out of the AFL.

Laurence Angwin was sacked for repeated breaches of the clubs code of conduct.
I don't see any difference here.

This was hardly Ben's first reprimand from his club.

I doubt that Cousins will attempt to sue West Coast somehow.

Amazed at the way everyone is prepared to jump to conclusions about Cousins and what he is up to at the mo. Suggest you all take a Bex and a nap. Entitled to some privacy and shouldn't have to suffer the character assasination that is going on here and elsewhere.

May yet be a Tiger.

In the Blood said:

"Telling" and "looks as though" is not proof but people are quite happy hang the guy.

Refusing a drug or alcohol test is treated the same as if you were guilty.

There is no WC, AFL or legal requirement for Cousins to be in rehab at the moment. Who is to say that he has not just gone OS to see some friends and that the media have decided that he is doing rehab and now all of a sudden he has "lied to everyone".

I've got a bridge to sell you.

IanG said:
In the Blood said:

"Telling" and "looks as though" is not proof but people are quite happy hang the guy.

Refusing a drug or alcohol test is treated the same as if you were guilty.

There is no WC, AFL or legal requirement for Cousins to be in rehab at the moment. Who is to say that he has not just gone OS to see some friends and that the media have decided that he is doing rehab and now all of a sudden he has "lied to everyone".

I've got a bridge to sell you.

How much? I only need a small one :spin.