10 minute half time !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

10 minute half time !!

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I think I'll probably still go to the "footy" and watch the "footy" on TV no matter what the marketing peeps call it.

But they (Hocking and co.) can *smile* right off with changing the rules all the time.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
This really is so simple - the game is called Australian Rules (not AFL you wankers at wherever AFL House is now); AFL is the elite competition and there is a men's league and a women's league. The mistake was calling the women's league AFLW. They are both AFL.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
AFL Grand Final to stay a day game for 2020 but what about next year & beyond with the Chair Goyder plonking for a twilight game. Only reason for change is for TV broadcasters to make more moolah. Time for someone with balls to speak up & tell the broadcasters that the AFL run the game not them.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I presume when the next broadcasting rights get negotiated (2023?) the GF will become a twilight event.

Reactions: 1 user