1980 WEG Tigers Footy Iron-On | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1980 WEG Tigers Footy Iron-On

Flea74

Tiger Rookie
Aug 10, 2004
Horsham
Just found this in a box at home. Thought a few PRenders might dig looking at the pics. I was 6 years old and thought Dale Weightman was the best when we won the 1980 flag. Not sure why i kept it; but unreal memories come running back as I found this today! Just don't know what to do with it. My 2 boys would both love it on a t-shirt!

Attachments

• smalltiger.jpg
    smalltiger.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 1 users

Flea74

Tiger Rookie
Aug 10, 2004
Horsham
not too sure mate... my thoughts are it wont work at all. i might contact the club and see if they would like it as a gift to put somewhere with other 1980 memorabilia?

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I have one of those somewhere.

I also have The Sun, Sunday Observer and the Sunday Press from post the 1980 GF. Also kept the Inside Football editions post GF.

They make a good read!

There's a cartoon in the Sun of a Tiger sitting back on it's arse going "Erp" as it picks it's teeth with a toothpick. Feathers all around it, and a strewn Collingwood jumper

Reactions: 1 users