1985 Footy Record Player Profile | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1985 Footy Record Player Profile

It's AAAALLLLL OOOVVEEERRRR !!!!!
Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
Printed in the footy record in 1985..

Who is this player?

Richmond's ______________ is recognised as one of the most courageous rovers in the VFL. After finishing 5th in Footscray's best and fairest last year (1984). He was told that due to financial pressures he was no longer required at the club.

Recruited from Beaconsfield and played his first senior game in 1979 for Footscray.

Born on April 4 1961 and has 10 brothers and a sister. Attends the University of Melbourne and outside football enjoys bushwalking, reading and all sports.

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Nah, Woosha came over from Hawthorn.

Can't think who it could be, think that would stand out if he had been with the Doggies for 5 years.

HK Tiger

Tiger Tough
Nov 2, 2003
I want to say Allan Mc Kellar, but I think we traded him to Bullies.....will keep thinking

HK Tiger

Tiger Tough
Nov 2, 2003
Woosha came over in 1980 and played in the premiership team after being on the reserves interchange the weekend before - strange.
There was a Peter weslh at Bulldogs but he played in defence and was a tall not a rover.

HK Tiger

Tiger Tough
Nov 2, 2003
Not sure. This was the time when we had Flea, Bomber James etc and I thought Buhagiar was at Essendon or Bombers.

Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
Michael McKenna, wore a helmet & No 30.
well done bigwow..

i'll find a harder one on the weekend..
;)

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Ahhh was he the young surfey guy who for a while had a Mohawk?

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
evo said:
Ahhh was he the young surfey guy who for a while had a Mohawk?

Allan "Skegger" McKellar - wore number 47 then 12. had a couple of good seasons and then was traded to the Bulldogs.

hungry1

eat em alive tigers
Apr 4, 2003
melbourne
I'm actually a friend of Allan McKellars sister. He had a big falling out with KB. KB thought he was lazy. I reckon KB may have been spot on ;D ;D

Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
i noticed an Allan McKellar profile yesterday flicking through the records.. i'll put that away... way too easy now.. ;)