1985 Player Profile | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1985 Player Profile

It's AAAALLLLL OOOVVEEERRRR !!!!!
Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
Who is this player?
Printed in the Football Record in 85..

Richmond's __________ is one of a rare breed of gifted and talented all-round sportsman.

Accomplished in the world of league football, he is also a fine cricketer and several years was selected to train with the West Australian Sheffield Shield squad as a pace bowler.

However, has concentrated on football and this year (1985) has had his most consistent season with the tigers since crossing from W.A club Subiaco back in 1983.
Made the move across from the West along with Dan Foley and David Palm.

Has played all senior games this year and has settled down to become one of the tiger's focal points in defence.

Originally tied to St Kilda, played 84 games in five seasons with Subiaco and was vice-captain.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Brad Gwilliam, played full back, did his knee, that was the end of him. I will keep thinking ;)

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
What about Neale Peart ? He actually played district cricket for Collingwood when he finished his footy career

Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
What about Neale Peart ? He actually played district cricket for Collingwood when he finished his footy career
No..

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
The only player i can think of that came accross with David Palm and Dan Foley in 83, and was a defender likely to have played every game would be Tim Gepp who from memory wore no. 10 !!!

Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
The only player i can think of that came accross with David Palm and Dan Foley in 83, and was a defender likely to have played every game would be Tim Gepp who from memory wore no. 10 !!!
Excellent Frickenel.... ;)

Jackstar so close. good effort..

i'll find another profile through my record collection and post it on in a couple off days.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
22 said:
Excellent Frickenel.... ;)

Jackstar so close. good effort..

i'll find another profile through my record collection and post it on in a couple off days.

Interesting question 22 !!

I would never have picked Tim Gepp as a pace bowler!!

Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
I would never have picked Tim Gepp as a pace bowler!!
Gepp did have a moustache

Merv, Merv, Merv ;)