2 things... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2 things...

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
1) Found this on www.shirtlessafl.com found it ammusing - an adeliade supporters veiw of flemings job on Mcloed, and our coaching....

Fleming's tag on Macca was a negative one- he niggled and annoyed him all night without actually trying to get the ball himself, the richmond coaching staff should be ashamed. In my eyes, thats not the way football should be played, Its an attacking game, not a negative game where you keep hold of ONE bloke all night without actually helping your team get over the line by accumulating posessions yourself.
And Perrie didnt deserve any more than one game. I was there and saw the whole thing from start to finish, he wasnt the only one getting into it.

2) Went with my mum on a MCG tour today, and got to go in to the tiger changerooms, the first thing i noticed on the wall is a huge sign saying things along the lines of Players - do you have the right to wear the yellow and black gernesey? Do you have the Pride and the Passion?? (dont quote me on that, dont exactly know what it said, but it was along those lines) I say we get the coaches to sit every player down in front of that and repeat it a couple of thousand times like they were at school..... ::)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I checked out the shirtless afl link g0t and I've learnt a new language.

r u going to marry ne1 who playz afl? if u r plz tell me who ur choice might b.

Think I'm a bit old for this cyber talk, haha. Took a bit of work for me to decypher it. ;D