20 Year PRE Anniversaries! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

20 Year PRE Anniversaries!

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Me too would be close to 20 years started with other user name Congrats to all

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Hi PRE,

Hustar bought to my attention that he's been on the forum since 2002 and prompted me to search for users that are still active on PRE in 2022!

Congrats to all and appreciate your support of the forum!

@hutstar @baktiger @bdr @Redford @Tigerdog @TigerEmma @TigerFurious @TigerMad @Tigeronprowl @TigersGoddess @tigertough @tronic

Go Tiges!

Good one Mr T.

Before PRE I was a member of another Richmond supporters forum, the memory is not what it used to be, I think it was called Roar Power.

When it closed down Rosy started PRE, I don't know why I didn't join up straight away. It may have been because it was cricket season, and I used to follow the cricket around the country.

I joined 3 months later on St Patricks day, maybe I was just waiting, to be sure, to be sure:)

PRE is a fantastic site, it has given me years and years of enjoyment, and it keeps getting better.

Thanks for everything that you do.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
2005 for me. It was when PRE made the news for the Rookie Sponsorship initiative

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
BTW, happy birthday to Richo as he turns 47 (hard to believe at times) and being my half-birthday, I get closer to 56 than 55 tomorrow onwards.

Reactions: 2 users