2003 - Numbers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2003 - Numbers

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Rhett, I am with you on this one..

Whilst I don't share your level of disgust, I agree with the fact that for the next year, three great numbers of the tigers will not be seen next year which is not only sad for the young kids, but also older folks like myself (is 30 old ??? ???) who enjoy watching 17, 29 and 33 running around.

Richmond is knee deep is stupid decisions throughout is history, this one just joining the illustrious list

Love the site Rhett...not at all SCRUFFY like most indi websites :D :D :D

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Lets just wait one season before we hand out these numbers.

We have quite a few young players on the brink of becoming stars, but who will they be?

Coughlan?
Rodan?
Fiora?
Dragicevic?
Krakour?
Pettifer?
Nicholls?
Hyde?
Newman?
Zantuck?
McGrath?
Scultz?
etc etc.

This will be a telling year for most of these young guys.

Some will make it, and some wont. So lets wait until we know for sure.

YeahNah

Attitude + Expectation = Culture
Dec 19, 2002
Upper Yarra Valley
Numbers-schmumbers. I remember the players by name, and only use numbers to identify them when they're playing and have their back to me. Thats it. They can give anybody any number and I couldn't care less.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
What a joke that number 33 has been rested. You would of thought that Gary Ablett has retired. Put number 33 on the back of Tiggy the tiger, where it belongs.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
What a joke that number 33 has been rested. You would of thought that Gary Ablett has retired. Put number 33 on the back of Tiggy the tiger, where it belongs.

I've heard that tiggy the tiger has had the stuffing kicked out of him in the past ....i can see where your vocation lies diggler .