2003 Premiership | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2003 Premiership

Who will win this years Premiership?

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • West Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane

• Adelaide

• Sydney

• Fremantle

• Collingwood

• Richmond or other team

• Total voters

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
That nuffa Frawley says we are not out of the equation, he has got rocks in his head and typicall of his coaching. It is sad to see what they have become to scared to move because of public perception......we are in for another year of this crap and then they may learn he is not the answer...4 years is enough to prove yourself and they are no better of than when he started I say sack him now

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Make no mistake, Richmond will not make the finals this year. Our season was dead when we lost to Carlton.

GhostofJimmyJess

Tiger Cub
Dec 19, 2002
My take on it was the following, TF.

Round 10 - Losing to Sydney - We discovered we were not Top 4 material.

Round 11 - Losing to the Roos - We discovered we were not Top 6 material.

Round 12 - Losing to Carlton - We discovered we were not Top 8 material.

As much as it hurts like a mofo', I'm still sticking with my pre-season tip of Collingwood for premiers.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
After listening to the positive spin on club corner last night I'm convinced. Tiges for mine ;D