2005 Player of the year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2005 Player of the year

Jimmy_12

The Mansfield Monster!
Jul 19, 2004
Glen Iris
Re: Player of the year-Round 1 vs Cats

3 - Newman (did a great job on Ablett)
2 - Richardson
1 - Gaspar

Honourable mentions to Graham, Tuck, Deledio, Coughlan, Jackson (that's quite a few people considering we got done by 10 goals!).

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

3 - Newman

2 - Tucky

1 - Deledio

Yes Gas played ok and spoiled well but until we get defenders who can bloody kick we aint going anywhere. Remember 3 of geelongs first 4 goals from absolutely unforgiveable turnovers and stupidity!
Shocking day to be on tiger fwd line with the crap delivery and stop start indecisive play.

We'll get em next time GO TIGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg

3 - tuck - justified most of our beliefs that he can play if given a chance
2 - hyde - just keeps suprising me with his ever improving game, and battles ALL day
1 - cogs - very solid return game

buffy77

Tiger Cub
Oct 15, 2004

3 - Newman

2 - Brown
2 - Richardson

1 - Deledio

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Not an easy task, there aren't many to choose from and even less that deserve it, but here goes:

3. Gaspar, tried hard all day and was the only halfway decent player in defence. Deserves it after the way he was crucified last year.
2. Richo, 3 goals and he was another one that busted a gut, despite what some have said if we had another 3 or 4 of him we wouldn't be where we are right now.
1. Tuck, was one who justified his selection and one of the few hard bodies in the midfield.
I wanted to include Deledio, but one decent quarter does not a vote get.

richardlounder37

RBF say...Cheer up... or is that Everything Sucks!
Aug 18, 2004

3-Gaspar
2-Tuck
1-Deledio

R.I.P. Paul Hester, one of life's true gentlemen... you will be sadly missed :'(

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne

3. Richo (actually felt sorry for the bloke, gee he tried hard. Why do they insist on kicking to him when he has 3 blokes on him and not kick it to him when he is out on his own ??? )
2. Cogs (for actually making it on the track and not breaking down)
1. Tuck (cos he trys)

But in my opinion no-one was really worthy of getting votes :'(