2005 Player of the year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2005 Player of the year

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
Re: 2005 PRE Player of the Year

krakouer managed to come 11th what does that tell ya.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne

Pettifer in 18th place. ::)

Not a true reflection of his much improved season.

He's gonna have to kick 100 to win PRE over it seems.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Congratulations Tucky on winning the prestigious title of PRE Player of the Year* award. :cupgold

No cars or overseas holidays as a prize but you do have the unanimous respect of the forum...something that is easier said than done.

I'm really proud and grateful of your efforts this season, especially after some pretty ordinary treatment last year.

At least PREnders could see what you had to offer and thus chose to sponsor you.

Well done on an outstanding season and best wishes for the next one.

* We need to think of a fitting title for our player of the year award.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

DragicevicFan said:
Not a true reflection of his much improved season.

The voting wasn't for much improved. It was a 3-2-1 each week. I think there would have been very few weeks Kayne was in our best 3 players.

A special thanks to Tiggytam for keeping score for this competition all year. Awesome job. :clap

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Well done Tucky. I know last year our voting very closely resembled Richmond's at the top end. I'm sure he'll take Jackie home.

Now, we just need those all Aust selectors to pay attention.

Anduril

You bow to no one!
Jul 29, 2004
Melbourne

Congrats to Tucky, a great year and and well deserved accolades. :clap :clap

Thanks for your work Tiggs :clap

"PRE Tiger of the Year"?
"Captain Blood Award"?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Won in a landslide and well deserved. If Browny hadn't done the leg though the final result may have been very different.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

Well done Tuck. Knew you had something to offer this year. Terry was heard saying after the opening wizz fizz game "I think we've got a player here".

Amazed how very much underated Bowden is amongst Tiger fans, who should have got more votes than he did.