2007 Player of the year threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2007 Player of the year threads [Merged]

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
(Just getting in early in case I forget)

Cast your 3-2-1 votes (3 is best) for Richmond players after our opening game against the Blooze. No split votes please, they won't be counted.

skiptomystu

Follow me on Twitter @Stuart_Wilson23
Jun 29, 2004
Re: Player of the year-Round 1 vs Carlton

You realise we do this after the game Astute? ;D

Feb 25, 2007

DirtyDogTiger said:
skiptomystu said:
You realise we do this after the game Astute? ;D

:hihi very astute

no didn't realise, I was pre-empting, a bit of ESP....But to be honest i thought we'd just have a punt and guess....Thanx for alerting me on this!

Feb 25, 2007

DirtyDogTiger said:
AstuteTiger said:
no didn't realise, I was pre-empting, a bit of ESP....But to be honest i thought we'd just have a punt and guess....Thanx for alerting me on this!

just kidding astute ;D

No probs DDT, its all good...

Boris Yeltsin

Tiger Cub
Jan 18, 2007

Is there any deadline for posting your votes? I ask because if the Tigers win I don't think I'll be in a state to operate a computer until at least Monday evening ;D

Jools

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2004
Hoppers Crossing

Boris Yeltsin said:
Is there any deadline for posting your votes? I ask because if the Tigers win I don't think I'll be in a state to operate a computer until at least Monday evening ;D
Generally it's the Thursday after the game.

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay

Jools said:
Boris Yeltsin said:
Generally it's the Thursday after the game.
As the official vote calculator...I will confirm that votes will close at some stage on Thursdays. Seemed to work well last year. :)

Jools

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2004
Hoppers Crossing

OK, I think I'll delete all voting thus far. No need to make life more difficult for Panthera.

Though some of them may be on the money. ;)

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc

A hard one to vote for in such a dissapointing loss.

3 - Chris Newman: 24 possies, 12 marks he was great down back in his first major hitout since round 13 last year.

2 - *smile*: 18 possies, 5 marks played a rippa on Whitnall. Had great run out of the backline also.

1 - Richardson: 16 possies, 10 marks, 3 goals, lead great from the forward line, good solid contest footy shown by him

Also Pettifer, Foley and also Tivendale were great

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

3. Tivvers, he was great for most of the game.
2. Foley, electric early on.
1. Krakouer, never stopped trying and created a couple of goals himself in the 1st half.