2008 PRE Player of the Year ( vsHawks starts on Page 88) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2008 PRE Player of the Year ( vsHawks starts on Page 88)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Almost forgot this..

Cast your 3 (best), 2, 1 votes after the game.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Re: PRE Player of the Year

3-Richoooooooo-Mr Entertainment
2-Kingy...Mr G&D
1-Jacko...or what'sleft of him.

Sorry Foles and Thursty and others but I really wanted to get Jacko in the votes.  he had a big job and did it well.

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane

rosy23 said:
Sorry Foles and others but I really wanted to get Jacko in the votes. he had a big job and did it well.
I agree Rosy, Jacko did a fantastic job!! I agree with your votes too!

3. Richo - what can I say, you are a champion :clap
2. King
1. Jacko

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc

3 - Richardson (5 goals, 11 marks)

2 - King (26 disposals, 3 tackles)

1 - Thursfield (11 disposals, 6 marks)

Also Jackson, Brown, Foley, Johnson and Simmonds all great!

Quinhon

Tiger Cub
Mar 5, 2007

Great team effort

3- Richo man
2- King
1 Newman

Raines, Foley, Thursfield, Simmons, Jackson very good also

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

3 - King
2 - Richardson
1 - Brown

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia

3 - Jake King (best pickup ever, I genuinely love the man. Less than Richo but there is great love there)
2 - Matthew Richardson - He is Richmond
1 - Nathan Brown - In and out but when it counted he won it for us along with Richo.

pokey

Coffee never tasted so good
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
betterlifecoachingblog.com

3 - King. The world's tallest dwarf put everything into tonight's game and looks as though he could play again tomorrow. What a champ

2 - Richo. Monstered their back-line, worked hard and put his body on the line when it mattered. Great to see him passing a few on the all-time goal-kickers list.

1 - Jacko. Tough call as there were a few candidates, but young Daniel was terrific on Judd (with help from his skipper) and managed to hurt them when he got the ball. His goal on the run broke their black, soul-less hearts.

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004

3. Johnson (Being crucified currently IMO... in the votes for sure)
2. Richo
1. King

rfc4me

Tiger Rookie
Dec 3, 2007

King-wish we had 10 of him
Richo-nothing needs to be said
Jacko-fantastic effort :clap

ROLLS ROYCE

once a tiger, always a tiger
Oct 6, 2007
mackay, qld

Seeing the votes awarded to richo i am amazed that some of those voting for him were also the ones calling for head pre-season. the big fella is our marquee player......does deserve his place in the side for another two years......is our only matchwinner......is not holding anyone out of the side.......will be a plus for guys coming thru ie cleve, schulz etc.....and when the big guy does hang up the boots the adrenalin rush for me watching the Tiges will be reduced......love him or hate him richo is a legend.