2009 PRE Player of the Year - AWARDS THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2009 PRE Player of the Year - AWARDS THREAD

timYCW#7

UNITED CC
May 21, 2008
who voted for Andrew Browne in round 1? if memory serves me correctly he had 4 handballs that night.

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay
timYCW#7 said:
who voted for Andrew Browne in round 1? if memory serves me correctly he had 4 handballs that night.

It is not unusual to see 'encouragement votes' for players on debut.

BTW the answer to your question is in his report.

tigertrue

! tiger time
Dec 17, 2002
This was some great work PT.

I had a good squiz after the Brownlow night and it was a thorough and interesting read!

;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Time to unsticky this wonderful thread in readiness for the new season. An awesome effort by Panthera and a very worthwhile history to have in the archives.

The great news is Panthera has agreed to run the Player of the Year thread again if there are no objections (...as if :hihi )

I'm sure the time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated by us all and the thread will yet again be a PRE highlight this season.