2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD

Big fan of the normalised system. :fing32

Wonderfully accurate & thoughtful player assessments.

Highlight of the PRE calendar. Brilliant work as usual PT. :)

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay

rosy23 said:
Simply awesome thanks Panthera. Amazing effort. The best feature on PRE. It will take me a week or two to digest it all.

It was a very proud moment to stand on the stage and present Panthera with a signed Richmond jumper as a token of appreciation from all of us who appreciate this wonderful thread.

If this goes ahead next year I hope everyone will consider helping out by writing one game preview each for the season. It's too much for Panthera to have to do the votes and write the reports himself.

Thanks for the assistance this year Rosy. The signed jumper is awesome and really appreciated.

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay

Tigers of Old said:
Big fan of the normalised system. :fing32

Wonderfully accurate & thoughtful player assessments.

Highlight of the PRE calendar. Brilliant work as usual PT. :)

Cheers ToO. Just check out the Chimp's normalised score. Not too far from having the equivalent of half of the 3 votes from every voter in every game this year. Amazing effort.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Great effort as always PTFC.

The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award is one of the highlights of PRE.

PBoRSM

How many kids do I have??
Jun 11, 2004

Fantastic insight PT, a big fan of the stats that the likes of you and a few others provide on this site.

I was happy to big up my "boys" Miller and Nahas. Vlad and I both like the lad Nahas it seems.

What's also interesting is seeing the guys towards the back end of the field who will be around at least next year and wondering which will step up, think O'Hanlan, Helbig, Dea, Batch, Elton, Annott. Which of these that no one outside of RFC would know of will become household names the opposition supporters hope their side can shut down when we play them. It's these boys that must step up if RFC are to be finals residents over the coming years.

Well after the sideshow that is the GF on Saturday (which I'm fortunate enough to be attending), it's onto the real business of securing some FA's, doing some shrewding trading and selecting 3-4 of RFC's best 22 come the 2015 season in the drafts.

Once again PT well played....

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au

Amazing stuff PT - seriously impressive and as many have said, a real highlight of the PRE calendar. :clap :clap :clap

Hats off to you!

Go Tiges!

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003

Top notch Pantera, as always.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Brilliant as usual PT.

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005

Thanks PT.
As usual, an amazing effort.
You are one of the main reasons why PRE is such an outstanding site.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004

Ripper effort again PT. Highlight of the PRE calendar.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Hope to see some improvement in Panthera's review next year...player recaps to include commentary on their performance in finals.

Well done again PT.