2014 Hindsight Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2014 Hindsight Draft

B

Bill James

Gentlemen start your keyboards. Five names and five names only. No if's but's or could be's. Will get the thread locked before round 1. Personally I have no idea but suspect most of you are closer to my ability than FJ.

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
As in who we think will be the top 5 from this pool BJ?

If so, I'll go with:

Heeney
Wright
Brayshaw
Blakely
Duggan

B

Bill James

Sorry Stylo as in who would you have taken in the 2014 National Draft with RFC's five picks.

davidrodan

Cursed?
Oct 25, 2005
Weller
Menadue
Gore
McGrath
McKenzie

I have NFI, mainly going off highlights and what has been said on PRE

BTW am happy with the players we picked

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
Bill James said:
Sorry Stylo as in who would you have taken in the 2014 National Draft with RFC's five picks.

Gotcha, my bad.

Weller
Blakely
Gore
McGrath
McKenzie

But I'm happy with our haul as well.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Depends on if you think will be better just for 2015 or in 5 years time, Perhaps edit the thread so as to make a little more clear

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
taztiger4 said:
I don't think you are taking this seriously ToO :)

Odd comment. That's pretty much accusing FJ and the recruiting team of not taking their picks seriously.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
taztiger4 said:
I don't think you are taking this seriously ToO :)
As good a guess as any.
With respect its kind of a pointless thread IMO as no AFL recruiter gets unrestricted access to the 5 picks they wanted in the draft. Too many variables.