2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Healy sux up to Dimma, then the moment he leaves it's all about how *smile* GWS were and poor umpiring decisions ..... Just like he was as a player. ...... weak as p1ss!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Healy sux up to Dimma, then the moment he leaves it's all about how **** GWS were and poor umpiring decisions ..... Just like he was as a player. ...... weak as p1ss!
I saw that too. What a prick. He even called Pickett's handball a throw.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
These pundits views are worthless in the grand scheme of things as the history books will always show the Tigers won the 2019 Grand Final by a near record score

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Centre bounces for the grand final:

Q1
20 to go on the clock; Nanks Dusty Prestia Edwards
3; Nanks Dusty Prestia, Cotch
1; Soldo Prestia Edwards Cotch

Q2
20; Soldo Prestia Edwards Cotch
17; Soldo Dusty Prestia Pickett
14; Nanks Edwards Cotch Pickett
13; Nanks Prestia Edwards Pickett
4; Nanks Dusty Prestia Edwards
1; Nanks Dusty Prestia Edwards

Q3
20; Nanks Prestia Edwards Cotch
15; Soldo Dusty Edwards Pickett
14; Soldo Prestia Edwards Pickett
11; Soldo Prestia Edwards Pickett
10; Nanks Prestia Cotch Pickett
2; Soldo Prestia Edwards Cotc

Q4
20; Nanks Dusty Prestia Edwards
18; Nanks Dusty Prestia Pickett
12; Nanks Edwards Cotch Pickett
11; Soldo Edwards Cotch Pickett
2; Nanks Prestia Edwards Cotch
1; Nanks Prestia Edwards Cotch
1; Nanks Prestia Edwards Cotch

Total Bounces; 22
Nanks; 14
Soldo; 7
Dusty; 8
Prestia; 18
Edwards; 18
Cotch; 12
Pickett; 10

Out of his first 5 centre bounces Pickett cleared 3 himself and cleared 1 after receiving handball. Amazing start.

Tigerlove thanks for taking the time to do the above.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Healy sux up to Dimma, then the moment he leaves it's all about how **** GWS were and poor umpiring decisions ..... Just like he was as a player. ...... weak as p1ss!

Bloody hell. Just watched it. How out of touch is Healy? He basically reckons two umpiring decisions by Razor opened up the game for the Tigers. The second one was paid ball but it was crumbed by Rioli anyway and called play on...lol

I've never liked Healy, have always felt he has a poor footy brain.

Reactions: 2 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Just finished watching the game for the third time.

I really quite like how it ends.

G'day, by the way, the place has changed a little since I last visited.

Welcome back. Good to see some old faces coming back.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Has Christian reviewed the grand final yet? Just wondering if Greene is going to face any charges.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Has Christian reviewed the grand final yet? Just wondering if Greene is going to face any charges.
Yeah, nah.... didn't even rate a mention in his wrap up. Only thing which was looked at was Cameron on Baker which was ok'd.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah, nah.... didn't even rate a mention in his wrap up. Only thing which was looked at was Cameron on Baker which was ok'd.

Is it any wonder Greene continues to act as he does on field. The AFL enable him.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Still hoping someone, anyone can point me in the right direction of some alternative radio calls...please :)

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Trying his best to discredit the win.
Someone needs to send him a basket of lemons.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Bloody hell. Just watched it. How out of touch is Healy? He basically reckons two umpiring decisions by Razor opened up the game for the Tigers. The second one was paid ball but it was crumbed by Rioli anyway and called play on...lol

I've never liked Healy, have always felt he has a poor footy brain.

I never liked Healy because he played for the "Dees". His opinions are as relevant as Barretts