2019 Herald Sun Premiership poster (the $4 one!) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 Herald Sun Premiership poster (the $4 one!)

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
Hi - I have finally got around to framing a head of memorabilia from the 2017,2019 and 2020 grand finals.

The framers have done an incredible job across 20+ items but unfortunately lost the above poster. Should someone have a spare they are willing to part with I am happy to pay a fair price, shipping etc. I have spares for 2017 and 2020 but none for 2019. I have also looked on herald sun website and they selling 2017 and 2020 but not 2019!

Thank you in advance

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I think I might have one in my shed. Give me a couple of hours and I’ll check when I get home. If it’s there it’s yours

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Hey @The Kop ,
I’ve got a couple of those posters. Just to be clear, it’s the Herald Sun Mark Knight 2019 Premiership poster - forget how much it was but I got mine from the stand at the ground after the game. Is it the same as the news agency one?
PM me with your address - might be able to drop it off if you’re local otherwise I can pop it in the mail for you

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'm reasonably sure I have a spare around here somewhere too, as would lots of us. Larabee looks to have one but if something goes wrong just post again.

DS