2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I read this in the Age - I reckon Dodoro is an absolute con artist - I am just glad we don’t have to deal with him or that club. I reckon their cheating culture under Hird continues in how they treat and trade with other clubs to this day.

“The Bulldogs are increasingly frustrated that the Bombers have offered a contract to their contracted player to encourage him to leave the club but to date have offered only a pick that they do not yet have – pick eight that Essendon will almost certainly get from Carlton as part of any exchange still being negotiated for Adam Saad.

Essendon has not offered either of the picks - six or seven – that they already have in the draft for Dunkley”

Standard procedure for the Dodo. Simply a shonky bastard happy to screw over every club unfortunate enough to have to try n deal with him.
Considering his expertise n dominance of every trade period, I'm amazed that so few in the media have managed to notice the constant playing mediocrity over the years n years he's been creating their list.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Standard procedure for the Dodo. Simply a shonky bastard happy to screw over every club unfortunate enough to have to try n deal with him.
Considering his expertise n dominance of every trade period, I'm amazed that so few in the media have managed to notice the constant playing mediocrity over the years n years he's been creating their list.
He did the same thing last when Sydney wanted Daniher. Ultimately cost Papely moving to the Blues.

Reactions: 2 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Clubs should just not deal with him. Leave him and the club to their own devices. We know they won’t develop any players.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon isiah winder looks a richmond player.

George sized. Elite Quick + leap, X factor, upside, goal sense, finds the ball, noongar. Late first/ early second?

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

George sized. Elite Quick + leap, X factor, upside, goal sense, finds the ball, noongar. Late first/ early second?

Could be the first anomatopoeia - ish name since *smile* Lounder

• Haha
  • Love

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

interesting points below
  • AFL club lists sizes will be cut to a minimum of 37 and a maximum of 44 players - including all rookies – next year. The salary cap is also close to being finalised for next year with a cut of "about 10 per cent" to apply.
  • The AFL have reduced the requirement that clubs take three selections at the draft to just one.

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

interesting points below
  • AFL club lists sizes will be cut to a minimum of 37 and a maximum of 44 players - including all rookies – next year. The salary cap is also close to being finalised for next year with a cut of "about 10 per cent" to apply.
  • The AFL have reduced the requirement that clubs take three selections at the draft to just one.
With Rance, Higgo, Lego, G Train and Jonny English off and Mate' Colina on, we currently have 40 total, 34 on main list & 6 rookies

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Could be the first anomatopoeia - ish name since *smile* Lounder

I heard *smile* Person talking on the radio today. No *smile*. Unfortunately he wasnt the coach of geelong.

Yeah Isiah Winder is a great name. Kid oozes X factor. Top 3 in speed and leap at the camp and a rare small forward who gets shitloads of ball.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I encourage people to peruse the youtubes and twatters for the (it seems to me after watching 5 min of video) 2021 No.1 LOCK Jason Horne. Some highlight packages peeps. Hangers, goals, Deledio speed, muscle.....you name it...wowee.

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I encourage people to peruse the youtubes and twatters for the (it seems to me after watching 5 min of video) 2021 No.1 LOCK Jason Horne. Some highlight packages peeps. Hangers, goals, Deledio speed, muscle.....you name it...wowee.
should we tank ?

• Haha

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Scoop height, weight, speed???

Thanks
Height: 193.6cm
Weight: 95.5kg

Standing Vertical Jump – 61cm
Running Vertical Jump (R/L) – 63cm/64cm
Speed (20m) – 3.08 seconds
Agility – 9.00 seconds
Endurance – 20.5

First thoughts and after limited tape watching is he needs to drop a bit of weight and reshape his body. For comparison, Jack Gunston is the same height but 8 kegs lighter. Jack is the same height and 4 kegs lighter. He‘s not mobile but he’s not a plodder. Not sure he could get up and down the ground. Bit of Darcy Fogarty about the way he’s monstered kids his own age. But he’s has performed well at TSL level against men. He will take some time. I wouldn’t be using a first round pick on him but at our second I could see us sniffing around.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Agility – 9.00 seconds
Endurance – 20.5

First thoughts and after limited tape watching is he needs to drop a bit of weight and reshape his body. For comparison, Jack Gunston is the same height but 8 kegs lighter. Jack is the same height and 4 kegs lighter. He‘s not mobile but he’s not a plodder. Not sure he could get up and down the ground. Bit of Darcy Fogarty about the way he’s monstered kids his own age. But he’s has performed well at TSL level against men. He will take some time. I wouldn’t be using a first round pick on him but at our second I could see us sniffing around.
Thanks scoop.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
With so many clubs having bunches of picks inside the top 20, there could be a few list needs picks instead of best talent.

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia

Been projected as a 2nd rounder for a while, but x factor could push him in to first round calcs.

Reactions: 1 users

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane

Agility – 9.00 seconds
Endurance – 20.5

Thanks mate. Have you seen much of Heath Chapman?