2020 Grand Final Ticket Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Grand Final Ticket Thread

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Done P2. Easiest finals access ever. I love you Ticketmaster. Lower level Section 17. $185 you absolute ripper.

Reactions: 2 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Section 63 SS.... Need some help though. How do i get the bar code onto my phone????? I can see them on Ticket Master on the computer>>
I opened notepad on my phone typed the barcode numbers in and then pasted into the app when asked.

Reactions: 1 users

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
What an extraordinary year.

In 2020 we have had bushfires, hailstones and plague of biblical proportions. It has been a huge challenge. A constant struggle for those outside of Vic but that simply pales into insignificance when compared to what you guys must be going through. Gutted that so many Vic members are denied the opportunity to see our team perform in the big dance once again but will be doing my best to support the mighty tigers on behalf of everyone who can't be there.

Section 17 for me and the family.

• Love

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
What an extraordinary year.

In 2020 we have had bushfires, hailstones and plague of biblical proportions. It has been a huge challenge. A constant struggle for those outside of Vic but that simply pales into insignificance when compared to what you guys must be going through. Gutted that so many Vic members are denied the opportunity to see our team perform in the big dance once again but will be doing my best to support the mighty tigers on behalf of everyone who can't be there.

Section 17 for me and the family.
Congrats Aegean !
Envious to all that are able to go & live in Qld.
Enjoy.

Just heard 30,000 fans will be allowed. Hope there is a large support of Tiger supporters to drown out those salty Cats ones.

Wish I was there.
Shame ( I understand ) that I can’t enjoy the day with a few friends.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
That's what I've done Stig. Couldn't bear the stress of trying to get a ticket (esp if Lions made it) so I made the drunken purchase of Before the Bounce package after the PF on Friday night. $1,900 but once in a lifetime opportunity in Brisbane. I would also spend that in flights and accommodation heading to Melb for a GF so even more justification!
Enjoy Bris.

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Done P2. Easiest finals access ever. I love you Ticketmaster. Lower level Section 17. $185 you absolute ripper.
Me too - see you there! It says Restricted View, but the “ View from your seat” panning video doesn’t show much restriction. (I’m in Row T, for those in the know.)

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Absolutely gutted I cannot be there. To make things worse we cant even watch it with our fellow Tigers supporters.

Oh well if we win I might have to get down to Swan St at around 11pm for my daily exercise.

• Love
  • Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Me too - see you there! It says Restricted View, but the “ View from your seat” panning video doesn’t show much restriction. (I’m in Row T, for those in the know.)

I think youlle just have a bit of an overhang and might lose the highball H&S. would have been an issue in the 90's with Nick Daffy in the side,

but wont be a problem with this outfit.

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
my mate just got category 1 tickets in Priority 3 sale,

suggesting to me, there will be shitloads more Tigers than Cats there?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
my mate just got category 1 tickets in Priority 3 sale,

suggesting to me, there will be shitloads more Tigers than Cats there?

Or *smile* all people there?

There will definitely be a public sale here. Will be interested to see the take up for neutral supporters