2020 Ladder Predictor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Ladder Predictor

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hey all !!

For those who are bored and want to get into the 2020 season early, the Squiggle Ladder Predictor is up and running for next year.

Be interesting to see what scenarios are thrown up, and what scenarios PRE'rs come up with.

Cheers enjoy.

Last edited:

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Hey all !!

For those who are bored and want to get into the 2020 season early, the Squiggle Ladder Predictor is up and running for next year.

Be interesting to see what scenarios are thrown up, and what scenarios PRE'rs come up with.

Cheers enjoy.
No point. I keep on doing ladder predictors and Richmond finish on top and win the flag. They all turn out the same

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
No point. I keep on doing ladder predictors and Richmond finish on top and win the flag. They all turn out the same
The ladder predictor helps identify who we'll smash in the GF.

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Not only can I not see where a loss may come from, but I can’t see how the ball will end up in our defensive 50 the entire season!!!!

Be serious - we’re sure to cop Razor Ray at some stage

Reactions: 1 user