2020 Marsh Community Series | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Marsh Community Series

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
How damning is that for Petracca that Goodwin says he's never seen him play a better game than the opening praccie match of the preseason cup.

I have a Melbourne supporting mate who swears to me and anyone else that is silly enough to listen that Petracca is Dusty reincarnate and will eventually be a better player than him. Despite this sort of belief, he actually works at a WAFL club as a talent development manager.

Anyway, at his wedding recently, another mate (who was best man and is a Tigers supporter) got up and gave a speech about the grooms talent spotting ability, saying...

"We keep hearing about how this Petracca is a Dusty Martin clone and is going to be better than the great man. Personally, I can see all the similarities. Really the only difference is that you actually drafted Petracca when you had the chance."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user