2020 Marsh Community Series | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Marsh Community Series

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Geelong look like a senior citizens club.
Slow and old.
If Durrwayne mentions Hawkins missed the preliminary final again, i might need a new TV.
GC are playing well but skill level is shititful.
Should be up by 10 goals.
He also mentioned again that Hardwick didn't select Ablett in the Vic side.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
It's fun watching our 2s punch up the cats..... I like what Grigga has brought to their club!

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Even gimmee free kicks (geez..nothing changes in this league...) can't help the Pussies.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Unless he's injured or is scared of sweating in humidity, where's Diver the Skipper gone?

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I wouldn't write Geelong off just yet, no matter how poor they look tonight.

The difference between Gold Coast, who would have started preparing for 2020 with 8 rounds to go last year, and Geelong, as a preliminary finalist, in preparation is an enormous gap.

Cats have got to have a bad year sometime, and I'm tipping this is it. Have lost their best player, fans and club are realizing the coach is not much chop, and key personnel are aging. They also have lots of middling picks. This is it!

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I wouldn't write Geelong off just yet, no matter how poor they look tonight.

The difference between Gold Coast, who would have started preparing for 2020 with 8 rounds to go last year, and Geelong, as a preliminary finalist, in preparation is an enormous gap.

Dont cut them any slack.
They're are toooo slow for today's game style.
They would be competitive if it was 1993.
Taylor finished
Ablett. One injury away from retirement
Guthrie only plays well against us.
They kept Henderson.
How did that half back get AA ahead of BigV? He is shiit
Stanley and Jenkins clones of vickery and Griffens.
Little Gurthie isnt good enough for the BigM little league.

That's the worse Geelong side in 20+ years....

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They have GWS at GWS in rnd 1,
Would the Geelong Board have the balls to *smile* Scott off??

Take away there home ground (umpires) advantage they could possibly finish anywhere between 6th to 12th.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Watched most of the Indigenous v Maori League game last night, *smile* eyeballs nearly fell out of my head when I did a couple of score checks on the Moggies v Mould Coast. Might only b pre season but the younger Bro will be receiving a chirp or two this morn, that was a seriously embarrassing scoreline.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geelong... although as our official September bitches I’m growing a soft spot for them.

Geelong is wha
Watched most of the Indigenous v Maori League game last night, ******* eyeballs nearly fell out of my head when I did a couple of score checks on the Moggies v Mould Coast. Might only b pre season but the younger Bro will be receiving a chirp or two this morn, that was a seriously embarrassing scoreline.

The media will make sure it was just a warm up game.
If we copped that result, the media would’ve buried us

Reactions: 1 user

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Pre season or not that was a terrible performance by Geelong. They were basically full strength. Looked slow and disorganised - particularly in defence. Jenkins is a sloth. No idea why the recruited him.

Reactions: 1 users