2020 Marsh Community Series | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Marsh Community Series

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Clangerfeild 10 pos in Q1
6 for the rest of the game.

Looks like he’s picked where he he left off from last year.
Down on dives

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
I'm not saying they won't slide, like most club's they have no doubt overestimated how close they are and topped up too many times and eventually it catches up with everyone.

But what I am also saying is keep in mind that when you look at the 2019 season culmination and number of 1-4 year players in each side, GC are conservatively 3-4 weeks ahead in preparation than Geelong over a 13 week preseason.

Any athlete with a 30% advantage in preparation is going to be pretty well placed.
Probably 6 weeks behind. But Suns played well.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm not saying they won't slide, like most club's they have no doubt overestimated how close they are and topped up too many times and eventually it catches up with everyone.

But what I am also saying is keep in mind that when you look at the 2019 season culmination and number of 1-4 year players in each side, GC are conservatively 3-4 weeks ahead in preparation than Geelong over a 13 week preseason.

Any athlete with a 30% advantage in preparation is going to be pretty well placed.
That's quite obvious to most, but you can see the underlying issues just like their fans can (and we can for our team)

IMO, Ablett still there is a waste of space for a kid, and Pricky is clearly not the answer as a coach.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Pre season form often doesn’t translate to the season proper, but in this case I really hope it holds true for Geelong. Of course the flip side of that is this may make them rid of Salty and get a decent coach in, who won’t rely on results at the Cattery to pad his stats out.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
How good are Port?
Hinkley was right, they’ll be premiers this year!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
What is the worst game you saw this weekend?

For mine it was the Demons. v Crows game. The GCS v Pussy cats was also pretty bad from a cattery viewpoint.

As for Adelaide, what a shocking effort, and made the demons look good.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I read Fags doesn't want to do a 'Melbourne'......looks like some ego heads at the Paddle Pops are starting to bloat early.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
How damning is that for Petracca that Goodwin says he's never seen him play a better game than the opening praccie match of the preseason cup.
Peetracca, the latest AFL March champion, but only coz he went hard in Feb.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I read Fags doesn't want to do a 'Melbourne'......looks like some ego heads at the Paddle Pops are starting to bloat early.

with a decent draw this year they will end up where they belong outside the 8.
Fagan is still looking at the stats from round 22 and the qualifying final

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
How damning is that for Petracca that Goodwin says he's never seen him play a better game than the opening praccie match of the preseason cup.
The Melbourne marketing team are all over this, the special edition Blu Ray is coming out next week: “Traccing To Greatness. The Day Christian Mesmerised Us All At Casey Fields in February 2020. Only $24.99 plus P&H.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Melbourne marketing team are all over this, the special edition Blu Ray is coming out next week: “Traccing To Greatness. The Day Christian Mesmerised Us All At Casey Fields in February 2020. Only $24.99 plus P&H.”

Its unbelievable.
For a top 3 pick, his so called "Best" performance is in a practice match.
If i was a Melbourne supporter, i would be lining up for that DVD because you could keep it and show your kids one day,
"Son sit back and watch this top 3 burn the track"
"Dad, that ground looks like it's on a paddock"
"Yes Son, what a beautiful day in February that game was played in"
"Dad, have you got one of him in September?"
"No Son, where Melbourne supporters, we never see football in September"

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Gawn's just been announced as skipper. When was the last time a ruckman was skipper? I reckon we're heading to Laughabourne....

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Gawn's just been announced as skipper. When was the last time a ruckman was skipper? I reckon we're heading to Laughabourne....
Jarrod Witts is co-captain of Gold Coast. Others I can think of from days gone by: Mike Fitzpatrick (2x premiership captain), Peter Moore, Simon Madden, Steven King, Matt Rendell, Scott Wynd, Matt Primus.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Jarrod Witts is co-captain of Gold Coast. Others I can think of from days gone by: Mike Fitzpatrick (2x premiership captain), Peter Moore, Simon Madden, Steven King, Matt Rendell, Scott Wynd, Matt Primus.

J.D Dyer?

yeah, but apart from them, what have ruckman every contributed to leadership?

Brisbane are the worry. They even stuck the bloke who collects the plastic gatorade cups off the floor after training in the leadership group

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
J.D Dyer?

yeah, but apart from them, what have ruckman every contributed to leadership?

Brisbane are the worry. They even stuck the bloke who collects the plastic gatorade cups off the floor after training in the leadership group
Don Scott as well, preferred as captain ahead of Matthews.