2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
With pick 5 Hawthorn bid on braeden campbell. Assuming this is matched they select Will Phillips

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Ill take Port Adelaide if still up for grabs

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Think we have given @Scoop enough time to come on line so i will take this pick and make a bid on
Lachie Jones and will give @Sammy Cougar the chance to match this bid until 8.30 pm tonight if he comes online if not i would be confident its an automatic match.

If Scoop is online prior he is welcome to make a selection

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Sorry all, got caught in zoom calls al day, I was going to bid on Jones. Basically to force the cross town rivals hand.

Crows will take Zac Reid, put him Fischer McAsey & Josh Worell and you've got the bones of your backline for a decade.

202cm, 82cm. Still growing. Incredibly football athlete for a big man, plays the game as it comes, not just as a tall, has a ground game and reads the ball coming in. Loves to go be the intercept marker. Also blessed with an incredible leap. 202cm, reads the play and has a leap. Darcy Moore/Harris Andrews minus 15kgs.
I had queries about Nik Cox whose similar. I have zero with Reid, he plays a key position, loves to run and jump in packs. Plays big.

Along with Logan McDonald, the Crows are looking for a Buddy/Roughy type setup with these two. And all of a sudden, the Crows have a young core of tall first round picks, the hardest thing in footy to get. Platform to build.

Reckon Reid is one of the bombers triple whammies for sure.

@turk-d-tiger fire away

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user