2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
LOL you guys must have had 16 drinks, been thinking for 2 hours

When they were talking about the midget I knew it was a good decision!
They are swans supporters but started to appreciate just picking the best footballer

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Right, 3 time lucky:

Pick 29 Brisbane selects.......

Zavier Maher
184cm
83kg

Tough inside mid with really good pace and a good penetrating kick that will suit the Lions mobile forward line. Could develop in to another Vlaustin type defender.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Gold Coast choose Max Heath
A young fella with a big rig who loves to tackle, block for his teammates and making a contest, he will be the perfect strong ruck to give support to the future best midfield in the league.
203cm and ultra competitive

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Sorry guys had to go to the hospital family emergency and needed to be there all day but all is good and back on deck now

GWS with pick #30 bid on Sydney Academy player Errol Orhan Gulden (nice turkish boy)

@Tigerdog
Hope all is tigergreat with your family mate

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Sorry guys had to go to the hospital family emergency and needed to be there all day but all is good and back on deck now

GWS with pick #30 bid on Sydney Academy player Errol Orhan Gulden (nice turkish boy)

@Tigerdog
Sydney will match the bid for Oh Errol.

• Sad

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
GWS with #30 select - Shannon Neale

202 cm 92 kgs

I have reached probably 10 places to select Neale but had doubts he would be available at GWS pick #45 with the GWS list i just feel like i need talls both back & Fwd with the likes of Cameron,Corr leaving and the likely retirement of Davies and Keefe in 12 months time its now i need to invest in Tall players and Neale in 202cm very mobile has good pace and can play fwd/back

@footballmonk

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
I would be amazed if its not matched as its as simple as using pick #47 and freo's pick #49 goes to #51

I think a bid on Walker will come before Western in the real draft
Sure, I’ll take it as matched - presumably Freo did that pick swap with Adelaide with getting Walker and Western in mind. I reckon Gulden gets bid on a bit earlier too.

So for North’s pick I choose Jake Bowey. Might be a slight reach, but he’s small fast and versatile so fits nicely with the mids already picked. Will start as a small forward.
Carlton @mrposhman you’re up, Barry Fry.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Carlton want another small forward. Was weighing up between Bowey and Coleman (hoping to get 1 of them). With North taking Bowey....

Carlton bid on Blake Coleman. Will Brisbane match?? @Streak

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Brisbane decline to match. Good player, but other priorities including some academy players who fit needs.

Besides, he'll come home to join his brother in 2 years anyway.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users