2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
So is mine and that sounds a lot like my issu. And idiot me was thinking SAMSUNG tV , mm mm makes sense to get same make blu Ray. ...obviously more fool me. Any suggestion so before I join the throngs at JB?
I bought a $250 Zone Free Sony BluRay player through Kogan. Plays absolutely everything.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I occasionally work at a tip DS, blows ya mind what gets thrown out . It’s not uncommon for 20 plus year old tVs coming in that still work fine , yet we have containers full of “new” tvs that don’t work

Im clearing out a house at the moment. After not getting any interest on some free solid, working perfectly, good old stuff on gumtree,

I took it to the tip and explained it was all good stuff and do they have a tipshop?

We do, he goes, but its closed for The Virus.

So it all went in the metal skip to make new crappy chinese junk appliances that will get heaps of interest for a weeks pay at harvey norman

Its actually my 2nd house clearout in a year, and the first one was exactly the same.

At least when my kids clear out my house one day, they'lle find heaps of highly collectable richmond premiership memorabilia and the ebay auctions will break the internet

Reactions: 3 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
that'd be right, order from Herald Sun just arrived - ordered 2 tshirts, 2 hoodies, got 4 tshirts, no hoodies:rolleyes:
HS Shop useless, ordered 3 mugs, 2 pennants (for 2 of us).
Missing 1 pennant. HS shop they will express post out the missing one... nothing. 3 follow up emails a wall of silence !!
Unbelievable

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Missing 1 pennant. HS shop they will express post out the missing one... nothing. 3 follow up emails a wall of silence !!
Unbelievable

Everytime we get *smile* service now, our family go

'Must be a geelong supporter running the joint'

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Everytime we get *smile* service now, our family go

'Must be a geelong supporter running the joint'
Even the AFL shop, wont name the location, they have a "technique" to push for an extra sale.
Did it last year, thought an error & gave the benefit of the doubt. They did it again this year !!
What they do is not process the 10% discount you get being an AFL member, then smile and say do you want something else so they can process the "credit refund" against something else.
This year refused, Wanted my money. Stood there to till they processed the whole order correctly again and got my money back. Actually told them "nicely" & in front of other customers, that they did that last year and thats why I asked 3 times now and still failed to process the discount.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Unbelievable
Yep. Never got my 2019 premiership mug from last year. No word from anyone back about it.

• Sad

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Im clearing out a house at the moment. After not getting any interest on some free solid, working perfectly, good old stuff on gumtree,

I took it to the tip and explained it was all good stuff and do they have a tipshop?

We do, he goes, but its closed for The Virus.

So it all went in the metal skip to make new crappy chinese junk appliances that will get heaps of interest for a weeks pay at harvey norman

Its actually my 2nd house clearout in a year, and the first one was exactly the same.

At least when my kids clear out my house one day, they'lle find heaps of highly collectable richmond premiership memorabilia and the ebay auctions will break the internet
For some reason we don’t have a shop, though I do believe theres a Mr Clooney in town who has basically fitted out his garden with “ recycled” stuff

• Haha

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
bring back the analogue DS .
but yes, i shudder to think how much landfill the new stuff occupies, they're not made to be fixed.

Where did the analogue go? It is still doing very well in my house ;)

Well I ended up getting a Blu-Ray player, but will have to wait a few days to get the triple pack of grand finals, not out until 2 Dec.

I bought an expensive one, it does do 4K and can handle UHD Blu-Ray. Our TV is a 43" ultra High Def TV (not really on purpose as my partner bought it looking for a smart TV - it replaced a very nice working CRT widescreen which was maybe 72cm). Hopefully the TV can do the high res picture justice. Probably the main issue for me though is I need 2 channel analogue output so a Panasonic 820 was basically the best choice for me so I can watch music DVDs (and hopefully Blu-Rays) and have the sound through my stereo. Might buy some of those very high res discs and see what the picture and sound are like. 2001 A Space Odyssey is on ultra hi res which would be good.

In any case, the DVD at the holiday house doesn't work well, there are still a few video tapes down there so it will likely get a new home.

DS

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
My Mark Knight poster arrived today, was going to take it to get framed with the other two and it's a Melbourne Storm poster? Palatable dissapointment.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
My Mark Knight poster arrived today, was going to take it to get framed with the other two and it's a Melbourne Storm poster? Palatable dissapointment.

Whoa! - are you saying you ordered a RFC Premiership poster and a MS one was delivered instead?
If so - that's an almighty balls-up.

Jthanos

Tiger Cub
Mar 20, 2014
Just contacted Slatery Media, they usually do the GrandFinal Pictorial this year. This was their reply:

" Thanks for the note. Because of the late end to the season we did not have the time to produce the picture book this year. We did however produce a narrative: THE HARD WAY, by Konrad Marshall available at Hardie Grant books. "

I suggest you all hammer his inbox : [email protected]

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Unbelievable
Update: After multiple emails throughout yesterday, finally get a response. They processed a refund back for the pennant.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Got my Mark Knight gold premiers poster with a low serial number.
Absolutely rapt, it is gorgeous.

Reactions: 7 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Guy up the street just showed me his pic with the premiership cup, hmm, I missed out as I had to go to a wedding worst luck :(

DS

• Sad

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Is it going around the suburbs?

I think it was a one-off, someone at the cafe has contacts. No coincidence that this was at the same place as my daughter got to hold the cup when Dimma was having dinner at a Greek place over the road - the cafe in question is owned by the same people.

Just as an aside, any word on if we get a museum with the new Punt Rd renovations? Then we could all go and see the cups.

DS