2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Got my cap and bumper stickers yesterday - the bumper sticker see a bit of a rushed design, plonk the team photo... a big B2B would’ve sufficed.
Also got my HS gold foil poster, did notice an imperfection, but so was the year.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
12378974-867B-4442-B22F-AE30750047C8.jpeg
Searched long and hard to find one of these after they were sold out every where , thanks to Tooheys I now have one through Wicked memrobillia in Woolongong , I believe they still have 1 left if anybody is looking for one

• Love
Reactions: 1 user