2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

Dash

Staff member
May 10, 2010
I'm noticing how quick the premier merch is selling. I can't get hold of a hoodie mens or youth, some Knight tee sizes no longer available, and foil posters sold out before end of game. Anyway, does anyone know if the club restock on merch, or is it only what we see now online?

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
There will be heaps more stock available.
Don't stress.
You can buy direct from the AFL and Herald Sun store too but don't get the member discount.

Reactions: 1 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Crashed at 10pm Perth time last night. Block mounted posters not yet available.
Got up at 6am Perth time this morning. Block mounted posters sold out.
Bugger!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I see an email sayi g I bought some stuff last night. Need to go see what it was.

I have the last 2 Knight posters in black background. They normally get released a few days later. If anyone sees them listed please let me know. I can't not get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I was gong to buy a babies premiership bib for my 6 month old nephew, whose dad is a mad Eagle, but $29.95 sounds pretty steep.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I see an email sayi g I bought some stuff last night. Need to go see what it was.

I have the last 2 Knight posters in black background. They normally get released a few days later. If anyone sees them listed please let me know. I can't not get one.
Someone else here said Wednesday 10am

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
Foil poster would have been just brought by people wanting to sell them.
Yeah that's really disappointing. I don't have any of them, but for those supporters that want them its not really fair. I'll be adding to my collection of the gold foil Weg Art posters when they're ready, I prefer the Weg artwork to the Knight ones anyway

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I wanted to buy one of the Black Premiers caps. All gone. I hope they put more up for sale. The grey ones are *smile*.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Where do we get the Knight posters from, just after the normal ones?

I was just after the normal poster too, you get them here: https://herald-sun-shop.myshopify.com/collections/mark-knight-premiership-posters

I just bought the Mark Knight T Shirt and a couple of mouse mats, not after the memorabilia really. Maybe I'll get a polo later or something but I rarely wear polos.

Hoping they do water bottles too and will see what is on offer when the shop is open again.

DS

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Foil poster would have been just brought by people wanting to sell them.
I believe you can register your membership with the Herald Sun shop. Give it a try, I submitted late and hopeful to get an email to use to purchase tomorrow which ever version it is.