2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yep. He's a good artist but I think he just lacks for a bit of imagination.

Yes, his drawings are better than Weg in some ways (although worth remembering a lot of the Weg posters were designed for one or two colour printing) but Weg is a better cartoonist in what he drew. I go for the Knight posters as they are sort of the official one now and I quite like the reference to the old logo from when we were good back when I was a kid.

But Knight does need to improve the content.

DS

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Yeah I'm very surprised that the block mounted posters have sold out already. I have both 2017 and 2019 and they were easy to order after the respective grand finals. Hopefully they release more. Not sure what the problem is; they should be able to make as many as are required. The more sales the more money goes to the RCH Good Friday Appeal.

Don't understand why people are complaining about the Knight poster; I reckon they're pretty good.
Yep, block mounted posters sold out in a matter of hours. had to make do with a laminated one

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
They actually came up about 5 minutes after the siren. Weren't there long - I managed to get one and by the time my transaction was confirmed, they were gone.
Why produce the better items in such short supply? You are never going to get rich from these items. It’s just for us morons to put up in our pool rooms or strut around town like Dangerfields.
I just want a decent premiers cap and out of stock before Sunday morning. I was too tired to *smile* fart around with setting up fifteen different accounts with matching passwords to appease some IT geek at 1:30am so left it to when I got up Sunday.
It’s an economic opportunity lost if you ask me because I am not buying those horrible grey caps. Did Gil style those? Shocking.

Reactions: 1 user

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
Nice! Where did you buy the frames from?

Yep just Ikea "Fiskbo" frames... cheapies but they work well for posters.
When I bought for the 2019 last year I grabbed an extra... just incase

Reactions: 1 user

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Hi all, for those who want a 2020 Premiership Limited Edition Heraldsun Black Poster today is the day for Richmond members.
At 10am today heraldsunshop will have information on what to do.
All that will be required is to email [email protected] and attach a photo of your membership which has details of your name and membership number.
They will reply later in day and in return email you type in your membership code and you will be able to purchase today.
No rush and no fuss, you have all day!

link
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PEMKP2020

Regards B1 go Tigers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Does anyone know how long it will generally take until the WEGART Premiership Clash poster is available for sale?

I note that they have the normal Premiership version already up but not the clash version yet.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Does anyone know if the standard Members cap was produced this year? The one you could pick up at the gate on match days? I don't bother every year but I do have the 17 and 19 ones so they are a good souvenir too , proves I was on board from Rd 1.
They must have been made would have been on the ship or in the warehouse by the time COVId hit?

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Does anyone know if the standard Members cap was produced this year? The one you could pick up at the gate on match days? I don't bother every year but I do have the 17 and 19 ones so they are a good souvenir too , proves I was on board from Rd 1.
They must have been made would have been on the ship or in the warehouse by the time COVId hit?
Yes they were - they were available for pick up at the club (or you could choose scarf) prior to the lockdown starting.

It seemed like only a two week period that you could go and collect though given the lockdown so surely they will enable members to collect again at some other point now.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I just bought the Mark Knight T Shirt and a couple of mouse mats, not after the memorabilia really. Maybe I'll get a polo later or something but I rarely wear polos.

DS
That rules you out of any job in the RFC football dept I am afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users