2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Yes they were - they were available for pick up at the club (or you could choose scarf) prior to the lockdown starting.

It seemed like only a two week period that you could go and collect though given the lockdown so surely they will enable members to collect again at some other point now.
I hope so....they would have 50,000 oof them !

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Why produce the better items in such short supply?
Think the market has grown since their inception. Bought my first one after the 2013 GF for the individually numbered edition of the footy record; the poster was a bonus. Had a look around and saw there were still some 2012 available - in those days they were also sold by the AFL Shop. However in 2018 they printed 2000 - double the usual run. They were still available well into 2019.

For the Bulldogs they only printed 550.

The HS Shop does make an effort to look after collectors first and foremost, and I've received fantastic support from them on the occasions I've missed out online. But the number up for sale on eBay says a good chunk are going to profiteers.

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I have bought the men's polo for every premiership year. They really are not of the best quality. Doesn't take many washes for the logos to start to wear and tear badly. I get that the club wants to get them made as cheap as possible to maximize the profits. I'm OK with that.
But it would be nice if they (or someone) made a GOOD QUALITY polo with all three years listed on it, that would last. I would pay the extra for it.
Does anyone know of anything along these lines?

Having said that, the way things are going, we can get a new one every year so it probably doesn't matter. :)

unless its Puma keep your money.
The home made brand is best and less quality.
2 washes in the bin

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
The first I've seen of the cans

2017 cans still the best, actually labelled as "Richmond Draught", but ill take this.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Who reckons the Mark Knight premiership poster looks like a tiger that has been bitten by a bee?
That Tiger needs an Epi Pen..

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Hi all, for those who want a 2020 Premiership Limited Edition Heraldsun Black Poster today is the day for Richmond members.
At 10am today heraldsunshop will have information on what to do.
All that will be required is to email [email protected] and attach a photo of your membership which has details of your name and membership number.
They will reply later in day and in return email you type in your membership code and you will be able to purchase today.
No rush and no fuss, you have all day!

link
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PEMKP2020

Regards B1 go Tigers
Scam?

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Hope not and don’t think so
I registered and got an email saying I’d been accepted and tonight got another one that looks like it’s from the HS to say I could go ahead and purchase
Mmmmmh now you’ve got me thinking!!!