2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Don’t complain when you miss out!

Heraldsunshop now has opened up sales for Limited Editon Black Posters to members
I have purchased my 4 as we are all members in our family!

they look better than the gold ones

Go tiges

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Don’t complain when you miss out!

Heraldsunshop now has opened up sales for Limited Editon Black Posters to members
I have purchased my 4 as we are all members in our family!

they look better than the gold ones

Go tiges
Do they and the foil ones then need to be framed? I got the block mounted one last year and was wondering if these are just poster paper like the $3 ones, or more substantial and can stand alone like the block-mounted ones.

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Do they and the foil ones then need to be framed? I got the block mounted one last year and was wondering if these are just poster paper like the $3 ones, or more substantial and can stand alone like the block-mounted ones.

They need to be framed. Or bluetack on the back.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

52-page souvenir Richmond Premiers magazine - available 31 Oct with the HS

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Anyone know if there is an AFL premiers record available?

Also will there be another Konrad Marshall book?

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Apparently the block mounted Mark Knight posters will become available again as soon as the printer can reopen and get more out.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone know if there is an AFL premiers record available?

Also will there be another Konrad Marshall book?

I heard Konrad on a podcast with Whately & he said that he was in Melbourne this season not in the Hub, so I doubt it.