2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I love the reesdesign.com.au Richmond stuff. He posts as @4boat on twitter. His T-shirts and coffee mugs are awesome

Have a look. I also have a Michael Mitchell and Robbie McGhie TShirt from him

I got the Robbie McGhie T Shirt for Fathers' Day, but, damn, I like the look of the Michael Mitchell T Shirt. Always liked Mitchell, ever since he played that interstate game for WA, back in the 80s I think.

As for DVD/Blu-Ray, I currently only have a DVD player (with video tape as well although we haven't used that for ages even if we do have a couple of video tapes lying around) but am seriously thinking of getting a Blu-Ray player. I really don't understand why they don't put out a finals pack or season on Blu-Ray. DVD is not a fairly old format. As for the DVD of the Grand Final this year, it has no radio commentary, bloody terrible, I like the radio commentary, it is a great bonus.

Actually, just looked at the JB site. They are advertising the season pack as having the following format: "DVD/Blu-Ray". Really? Which one is it? If you look in the details it says the primary format is DVD. What bollocks, it is DVD, granted a DVD will play on a Blu-Ray player but that doesn't mean it is in any way Blu-Ray.

DS

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
As for the DVD of the Grand Final this year, it has no radio commentary, bloody terrible, I like the radio commentary, it is a great bonus.

I just ordered the Victory pack from the RFC shop. The last two have had the 3 radio calls of the grand final.

I hope that this year it is the same.

Reactions: 1 user

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
I love the reesdesign.com.au Richmond stuff. He posts as @4boat on twitter. His T-shirts and coffee mugs are awesome

Have a look. I also have a Michael Mitchell and Robbie McGhie TShirt from him
Sintiger
They are very good
The premiership mugs are great

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Actually, just looked at the JB site. They are advertising the season pack as having the following format: "DVD/Blu-Ray". Really? Which one is it? If you look in the details it says the primary format is DVD. What bollocks, it is DVD, granted a DVD will play on a Blu-Ray player but that doesn't mean it is in any way Blu-Ray.
The Grand Final is Blu-ray and the rest are DVD. Although the JB blurb doesn't mention it, I'm pretty sure it also contains the season highlights DVD which is available separately for $25.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I just ordered the Victory pack from the RFC shop. The last two have had the 3 radio calls of the grand final.

I hope that this year it is the same.

Yep, hope so too. In 2017 and 2019 both the Grand Final video on its own and the Victory Pack had a few radio commentaries.

The Grand Final is Blu-ray and the rest are DVD. Although the JB blurb doesn't mention it, I'm pretty sure it also contains the season highlights DVD which is available separately for $25.

Aha, that explains it.

The Victory pack normally has season highlights so would be 5 DVDs this year I presume.

I should add, one other piece of merchandise has made its way to the shed:

3 flag posters.jpg

DS

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yep, hope so too. In 2017 and 2019 both the Grand Final video on its own and the Victory Pack had a few radio commentaries.

Aha, that explains it.

The Victory pack normally has season highlights so would be 5 DVDs this year I presume.

I should add, one other piece of merchandise has made its way to the shed:

View attachment 11252

DS

premiership posters in the garage? unless you keep the pushys in the bedroom?

Im a bit concerned about your marriage D3S

(Mrs EZ's lost her richmond premiership virginity at the Gabba this year and I reckon I've bought myself another 30 years of tiger obsessed marriage)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

I haven’t been allowed too much RFC merch on the walls of the house over the years but when we finally broke the drought & won the flag in 2017, Mrs Tooheys said I could have one piece of Premiership merch on the house walls. I now have three...

• Love

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I haven’t been allowed too much RFC merch on the walls of the house over the years but when we finally broke the drought & won the flag in 2017, Mrs Tooheys said I could have one piece of Premiership merch on the house walls. I now have three...

Yeah im restricted to one as well. But ive got mrs EZ on a technicality because a 'Shrine' is singular. Its the only time she's ever lost an appeal

But since she got her permanent resident visa to Tigerland in 2020,

She places little black and yellow offerings at the base of the shrine every morning.

I terms of merch, ive been largely buying it for people who couldnt be there this year, but i do want a back2back bumper sticker for my ute and cant find one

Anyone?

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Yeah im restricted to one as well. But ive got mrs EZ on a technicality because a 'Shrine' is singular. Its the only time she's ever lost an appeal

But since she got her permanent resident visa to Tigerland in 2020,

She places little black and yellow offerings at the base of the shrine every morning.

I terms of merch, ive been largely buying it for people who couldnt be there this year, but i do want a back2back bumper sticker for my ute and cant find one

Anyone?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Would you beleive ebay banned me forever for trying to sell a peice of deerhorn scrimshaw a few years ago?

Deemed ivory. You can sell synthetic smack but not some toenail clippings

When i think about it, its extraordinary how many things i get banned from.
*smile* you make me laugh. :rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Would you beleive ebay banned me forever for trying to sell a peice of deerhorn scrimshaw a few years ago?

Deemed ivory. You can sell synthetic smack but not some toenail clippings

When i think about it, its extraordinary how many things i get banned from.
Not enough, Ezy.

Frankly, I'm surprised @Mr T. hasn't deployed the ban hammer on you just out of principal. :cupgold

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

(Mrs EZ's lost her richmond premiership virginity at the Gabba this year and I reckon I've bought myself another 30 years of tiger obsessed marriage)

You haven't seen my shed, very large and enclosed, great place for the posters.

Despite the fact that she is a South Melbourne supporter, my partner does allow the premiership poster on the front window and she gets coffee in Richmond Premiership mugs quite often so I think I'll be ok.

One thing I do need to do is complete the lining boards in the shed as there's no space for more of these.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I've managed to have both 2017 and 2019 premiership posters (black) in the house by putting one each in the boys bedrooms. We only have 2 boys and the third poster should be arriving soon. Not sure what to do.

• Wow

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I've managed to have both 2017 and 2019 premiership posters (black) in the house by putting one each in the boys bedrooms. We only have 2 boys and the third poster should be arriving soon. Not sure what to do.
It’s obvious. Have more kids :mhihi

• Haha