2020 Punt Road End Player of the Year And The Winner is .......... Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Punt Road End Player of the Year And The Winner is .......... Dustin Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Welcome To The 2020 Punt Road End Player of the Year

A New Year A new voting system

Voting involves a 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 voting system with your best Tiger on the ground awarded the 5 votes down to your 5th best receiving the 1 vote

Voting opens after each game and remains open until it is closed with the Voting is now Closed Post Split votes will be ignored.

You may change your vote however do not to edit your original post. Please make a new post with your updated votes with details that you have changed your votes Your final post will stand as your vote for the round.

At the end of each round the player with the most votes will receive 10 points, 2nd best 8, 3rd best 7, then 6-5- 4 - 3 - 2 - 1

The winner is determined by the player who has received the most votes over the course of the season.

Happy Voting and Go Tigers Back to Back

Reactions: 3 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Sounds good, thanks for running this, we need a car to give away to the winner, hey, how about this:

082418-1970-Toyota-Corona-2-e1535392362352.jpg

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Welcome To The 2020 Punt Road End Player of the Year

A New Year A new voting system

Voting involves a 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 voting system with your best Tiger on the ground awarded the 5 votes down to your 5th best receiving the 1 vote

Voting opens after each game and remains open until it is closed with the Voting is now Closed Post Split votes will be ignored.

You may change your vote however do not to edit your original post. Please make a new post with your updated votes with details that you have changed your votes Your final post will stand as your vote for the round.

At the end of each round the player with the most votes will receive 10 points, 2nd best 8, 3rd best 6, then 4 - 3 - 2 - 1

The winner is determined by the player who has received the most votes over the course of the season.

Happy Voting and Go Tigers Back to Back
Like the new system

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Mine comes with a virus ;)

TT33, the best pics were left hand drive unfortunately, my sister had one too, I went for the 1968 Datsun Bluebird myself.

DS

I liked that model Bluebird DS, I also liked the Isuzu Bellett, but being a poorly paid apprentice at the time they were a bit too pricey for me. I was luck enough to have friends in a Toyota dealership so I got a good deal on the Corona.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I should add I had a 1968 Bluebird in about 1985, it wasn't exactly new. Was a great car, virtually impossible to kill. Mind you, it handled like a bull on roller skates.

DS

Status
Not open for further replies.