2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
:banana :banana:banana:banana

With the current Global situation, I am desperate for my Tigers fix.
Just under 11 hours to go, still not confident that it will go ahead **** can still happen.
Go Dusty, Chimp, Jack, Shed, Grub, Fish...................

CARN THE TIGES!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Possibly my all time favourite thread.

a historic night.

I hope Daisy Pearce interview Marlion after the game

'what was it like out there Marlion, first game 100,000, second game 0?'

'good ......... thank you'

Silver Lining: No roaming Brian.

tigers by 3 goals. Stackman kicks 5

Reactions: 5 users

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
17 game season, shorter qtrs, it's not real footy, I think I will pass on this season

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

a historic night.

Could you imagine if they tried roaming Brian, with some work experience boy walking around with a phone with BT's mug on it trying to get an interview. Actually I'd quite like that, would be super funny when Dusty hangs up on him :D

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I am about to write something I never thought I would write, which goes to show opinions and viewpoints are fluid.

I love Gil McLachlan.

Like Vera Lyn singing land of hope and glory to the boys in the trenches of WW2,

Our own brave hero Gil defiantly brings us a footy game to brighten all of our day

He's the John Curtin of the new millennium

Bringing us hope of a better tomorrow

I - love - Gil.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I am about to write something I never thought I would write, which goes to show opinions and viewpoints are fluid.

I love Gil McLachlan.

Like Vera Lyn singing land of hope and glory to the boys in the trenches of WW2,

Our own brave hero Gil defiantly brings us a footy game to brighten all of our day

He's the John Curtin of the new millennium

Bringing us hope of a better tomorrow

I - love - Gil.

Easy your mention of Vera Lyn is bringing back very fond memories.
Around the piano and in the car on holidays as a family we would sing Vera Lynn songs.

RIP Mum and Dad "We'll Meet Again"

Can the Tiges!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
17 game season, shorter qtrs, it's not real footy, I think I will pass on this season
Nah. We support the Tigers no matter what, whenever and wherever they play. So you and TigerForce won't even watch? Bit sad.
But don't believe it.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nah. We support the Tigers no matter what, whenever and wherever they play. So you and TigerForce won't even watch? Bit sad.
But don't believe it.
I will always support my beloved club, but this season's over before it started. Who ever wins the flag will be disparaged. How can any club play with no crowd is beyond me.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

a historic night.

I hope Jack Graham remembers to get out of bed for this one. He is strictly a 60,000+ man.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
Shorter quarters and uncertainty around the season is a downer but so what???
We're the best team in the land, any extra minute we get to watch this team at their best is a minute well spent.
I've sat through too many dark moments cheering us in our low lows so I'm looking fwd to every second we can squeeze into this season.
Less minutes in our legs while we're peaking is better for next year too and worse for teams with lack of experience.

Reactions: 4 users