2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
They destroyed us in the centre.
The 3 times cotchin got he just butchered the kicks inside 50

No not really centre bounce clearances were 15 to 14 our way. Personally overall I thought our disposal was better than Carlton's. That showed in the final count, our disposal efficiency was 80%, theirs was 69%. Cotchin only had 2 centre bounce clearances.

Reactions: 1 user

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Richo & Jack standing distance then they come together. Sick of this bureaucratic *smile* govts let out. Get the crowds back. This stupid idea doesn't do or prove anything.
Absolute bulltwang. So said the Italians and look what has happened in the last two weeks.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just listened to 3AW ..... Liability Lloyd nominated Martin, ..... Jack Martin that is, as his most exciting and best player of Round 1..... I dunno, was Koutta reincarnated last Thursday night?
He's a funny bastard that Lloydy!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Just listened to 3AW ..... Liability Lloyd nominated Martin, ..... Jack Martin that is, as his most exciting and best player of Round 1..... I dunno, was Koutta reincarnated last Thursday night?
He's a funny bastard that Lloydy!

Im not sure if Lloyd should be a media commentator.
He spins alot if shiit.
The kid from freo was the outstanding kid of the round.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hearld sun today.
"TIGER TAMMER"

Jackoff Wiethring puts his hand up for AA this year...David King.

Is this bloke serious
FFS

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I reckon the team with the most mentally strong players will get a real advantage if the season starts again. It is the team with
the most players that are prepared to bust a gut on their own to stay fit that will have a big head start over the rest. I think we were a fair way off
the Pies, Eagles and GWS in round 1 and were following last years plan of peaking late in the season. We could have been caught out if there
had of been a lot of games in a short time early in the season.

It is a good chance for Burge and co to get some miles in the tank.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I reckon the team with the most mentally strong players will get a real advantage if the season starts again. It is the team with
the most players that are prepared to bust a gut on their own to stay fit that will have a big head start over the rest. I think we were a fair way off
the Pies, Eagles and GWS in round 1 and were following last years plan of peaking late in the season. We could have been caught out if there
had of been a lot of games in a short time early in the season.

It is a good chance for Burge and co to get some miles in the tank.

Its very hard for Burge do anything.
Everyone is in lockdown and players wont train on there own like they would under the glare of the club.
This advantages noone.
10 weeks is a long time

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
In 10 weeks DeGoey will return as the Goodyear Blimp

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users