2021 AFL INJURY REPORT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 AFL INJURY REPORT

Feb 25, 2007
ROUND 2 - INJURY REPORT

HAWTHORN

Keegan BrooksbyAnkle2-3 weeks
James CousinsFootTest
Jack GunstonBack4-6 weeks
Seamus MitchellAnkleIndefinite
Jon PattonClub investigationIndefinite
Jack ScrimshawKneeTest
James SicilyKneeIndefinite
Chad WingardCalf1-2 weeks
Updated: Tuesday, March 23

Early prognosis
Wingard appears still at least a week away after he was spotted doing very light running during the main session ahead of the clash with Essendon. Scrimshaw and Cousins should be up for selection after both missed against the Bombers and were absent from the emergency list. Brooksby has been walking laps at training, while Gunston is at least four weeks away.- Mitch Cleary

RICHMOND

Noah CumberlandKnee6-8 weeks
Callum Coleman-JonesSuspensionRound five
Bachar HouliCalfTest
Ivan SoldoKnee4-5 months
Sydney StackSuspensionRound five
Nick Vlastuin
Updated: Tuesday, March 23

Early prognosis
All eyes will be on Vlastuin, after he was substituted out of last week's clash with Carlton with a knock on the knee. He's still a chance to be available for this week's meeting with Hawthorn. Houli is edging a return from his calf injury, having stepped up his training last week. - Callum Twomey

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I figure Vlastuin's return will be old news by the time a few of last week's subbed out players get picked. In any case, we have a 10 day break, makes a big difference to an injured player as compared to a 6 or 7 day break.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
I figure Vlastuin's return will be old news by the time a few of last week's subbed out players get picked. In any case, we have a 10 day break, makes a big difference to an injured player as compared to a 6 or 7 day break.

DS
Agree we have a long break before the hawks match.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just rest Tigga and bring back the Skippa.

Caddy, Pickett or Ross likely get the vest.

Reactions: 1 user