2021 AFL (preseason) Community Series | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 AFL (preseason) Community Series

Number8

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
We live in crazy times :}

Almost 800 Aussies die each month from lung cancer - singularly attributed to smoking - yet we fret over a flu that has less mortality than???? AIDS? SARS? Anything???

The reality is that you are all enjoying (supporting?) propaganda of an unprecedented level (think Kristallnacht) and will in three months time say:

"Oh wow - we're so lucky to go to the football and wear masks"

You idiots!

UN *smile* BELIEVABLE!!!!!!
Well, well, look who's back from his mountain hideout clutching the latest copy of Dumbass Weekly.

We're approaching nearly 2,000,000 deaths globally from COVID-19 but you'd rather spout crackbrained hysterical nonsense because it's not on your doorstep.

Meanwhile, 1 in 30 Londoners are sick with it and more than 4,500,000 new cases were identified globally in the past seven days.

Your comparison to lung cancer is impossibly stupid. I'd be astonished if you need to have that spelled out.

You live in the luckiest country on Earth. Try and be grateful for the effort your community is making in order to keep at bay the sort of horrendous loss of life that is occurring overseas.

And if you can't be grateful for that, *smile* off to Capitol Hill with your Viking helmet-wearing brethren and continue to play the role of dim-witted hillbilly on other people's time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users