2021 Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Fixture

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
I see we play the Washington Generals twice at the MCG.

But it gets better, Essendon goes down to Sleepy Hollow for the first time in 28 years. The reversal is now complete. Richmond are the powerhouse club again and Essendon is so irrelevant that the AFL is using them to make up the numbers.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
perfectly comfortable with the fixture. we are Richmond.

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I am thinking that the fixture and season could be easily disrupted. Look at current Sydney siruation. Say this occurred under thre months away. Neither Sydney team could leave NSW, no Vic team could play there and return without quarantine. Look at impact on Sydney Test, even Warners availability for Melb if fit. Gabba test who knows.

When we were in a virtual national lockdown hubs could be arranged (eventually) but sporadic outbreaks combined with knee jerk border closures are a major threat to 2021 season

Reactions: 2 users