2021 Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Fixture

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Didn't we play port twice in Adelaide?

Port fast becoming the new North. Must request not to play us at the G.

Since 2015 (6 seasons) we haver played Port in Adelaide every season during the H&A. We have only played them twice at the G (2016 and 2019). Essentially played them 8 times in those 6 seasons and 6 of those times have been at Adelaide Oval. So much for normalising the fixture each year :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Since 2015 (6 seasons) we haver played Port in Adelaide every season during the H&A. We have only played them twice at the G (2016 and 2019). Essentially played them 8 times in those 6 seasons and 6 of those times have been at Adelaide Oval. So much for normalising the fixture each year :rolleyes:
Yep contrived

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'll believe that when I am sitting there watching it . . . at the MCG.

DS
Bastards used Covid to deny us playing them at the G this year so I'll beleive it when it happens.

Same goes for us playing the Kochies and the Suns at the G.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
As expected no home game against the Suns again since forever.

Do the Maggots get to play them at or near seasons end at home again o help them with their finish to the season as they have the last few years.

Corrupt and contrived yet we have won anyway.

Best
2016 we played them @ the G, I remember it well as I was in the Coaches box

Made some killer moves that day that just got us over the line :)

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Cats twice in one H&A - I can’t remember that happening before - must have been awhile and both at the G - what a hoot.........:banana

Tough first 6 with only 2 home games in that lot

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Cats twice in one H&A - I can’t remember that happening before - must have been awhile and both at the G - what a hoot.........:banana

I thought it was a fairly winnable roster.... just depends what gear we decide to start whether it's 6-0 or 4-2.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Happened in 2018. Beat them comfortably the first time and squeaked home by 3 in the 2nd encounter. They were also both at the G, and the Cats were predictably salty about it.

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
Might struggle, not many games in our fortress of QLD.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Disappointed with the fixture. The AFL are punishing us for winning the flag by not giving us our usual 22 games at the ‘G next year. Well, I think that’s how many games we normally get if you listen to oppo supporters

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I really don’t have a problem with the fixture. They really can’t know at this stage how the season is going to play out. Who saw Brisbane going from 5 wins to 16 in 2019 for instance, and not many people had Port topping the ladder for all of 2020. You just play what you get and that way your destiny is in your own hands.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Next years game had to be at the G. Period
Its *smile*

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I really don’t have a problem with the fixture. They really can’t know at this stage how the season is going to play out. Who saw Brisbane going from 5 wins to 16 in 2019 for instance, and not many people had Port topping the ladder for all of 2020. You just play what you get and that way your destiny is in your own hands.
Thanks Luke Skywalker

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can't bear to look, How many games have the floggers got at that shithole down at shittyhollow??