2021 Punt Road End Player of The Year Round 18 vs Brisbane At Metricon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Punt Road End Player of The Year Round 18 vs Brisbane At Metricon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
We are Back for Season 2021

Welcome To The 2021 Punt Road End Player of the Year

Voting involves a 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 voting system with your best Tiger on the ground awarded the 5 votes down to your 5th best receiving the 1 vote

Voting opens after each game and remains open until it is closed with the Voting is now Closed Post
Split votes will be ignored.

You may change your vote however do not to edit your original post. Please make a new post with your updated votes with details that you have changed your votes Your final post will stand as your vote for the round.

At the end of each round the player with the most votes will receive 10 points, 2nd best 8, 3rd best 7, then 6-5- 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 (everyone else who polls votes half a point)

For the 1st few rounds if you are using Players Nicknames can we please add Players Real Name as well so i can add nicknames to my files during the year

The winner is determined by the player who has received the most votes over the course of the season.

Happy Voting and Go Tigers Back to Back to Back

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Good on you, Sammy. Thanks for the time and effort in presenting the opportunity and, more importantly, collating the votes on our behalf.
Great that the tradition of selecting PRE's best and fairest for the season is happening.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
5 Dusty
4 Edwards
3 Fridge
2 Lambert
1 Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.