2021 VFL Comp | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 VFL Comp

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
VFL tickets available now, Intix is following in the steps of Ticketek & Ticketmaster in providing shite service !

Took my 25 minutes for my barcode to work & then when I got the tickets I printed them & see they have the start time as 3pm, this is clearly incorrect , start time is 2pm

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Just looking at the VFL Fixture, what a joke.

22 Teams, 19 rounds , play 16 games & have 3 byes each.

You would think that you would play as many of the 21 opponents as possible yeah, 16 games so don't play 5 teams at all.

No, we & I assume others have double ups & we play Brisbane, GWS & Sandringham twice & don't play Carlton, Coburg, Port Mel, Gold Coast, Southport, Aspley, Sydney or Footscray at all

*smile* joke

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

#13!
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
VFL tickets available now, Intix is following in the steps of Ticketek & Ticketmaster in providing shite service !

Took my 25 minutes for my barcode to work & then when I got the tickets I printed them & see they have the start time as 3pm, this is clearly incorrect , start time is 2pm
Says 3pm on one page, then 2pm on others. Says 2pm on the confirmation email I got then further down under match details is says 2.10pm.
edit: the email says the ticket will be in my Richmond Football Club Account (they haven't come through yet) but it is also attached to the email and says 3.pm. what a mess

I used my barcode - seemed to go through smoothly for me but then I find I've been charged...

Last edited:

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Says 3pm on one page, then 2pm on others. Says 2pm on the confirmation email I got then further down under match details is says 2.10pm.
The ticket isn't in my Richmond account yet, so can't check that

I used my barcode - seemed to go through smoothly for me but then I find I've been charged...
its definitely 2pm

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Mar 6, 2004

Round 2 Richmond vs Casey Demons at Punt Road 2pm​

Round Three Saturday May 1st Werribee vs. Richmond 2.05pm Avalon Airport Oval on 7Plus

Round Four Bye​

Last edited:

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Just looking at the VFL Fixture, what a joke.

22 Teams, 19 rounds , play 16 games & have 3 byes each.

You would think that you would play as many of the 21 opponents as possible yeah, 16 games so don't play 5 teams at all.

No, we & I assume others have double ups & we play Brisbane, GWS & Sandringham twice & don't play Carlton, Coburg, Port Mel, Gold Coast, Southport, Aspley, Sydney or Footscray at all

*smile* joke
Yep what's with that? Is it a lack of grounds? Or umpires? Makes no sense. Why merge nsw and qld with vic if you're not gonna play everyone? Why have 3 byes? Bizarre.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Trying to watch the North v Melbourne VFL game but geez North stink even at VFLlevel.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
So we have a bye next week - along with 7 other clubs.

WTF is that all about when the season just started?

Not enough grounds? Not enough umpires? Or security guards to keep us Covid safe?

Makes no sense.

This new "VFL" competition is rubbish.

Reactions: 4 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Cub
Feb 8, 2021
So we have a bye next week - along with 7 other clubs.

WTF is that all about when the season just started?

Not enough grounds? Not enough umpires? Or security guards to keep us Covid safe?

Makes no sense.

This new "VFL" competition is rubbish.
Very good question but nothing to do with Covid, it's been happening for years. This year we have byes in rounds 4, 19 & 16. The last VFL season in 2019 we had byes in 3, 12 & 21. In 2018 it was byes in 2, 12 & 20.

It's a good question to ask someone at the club or the AFL /VFL.

I have sent emails out asking what's the go with this, I think it's stupid as well, how do you keep players fit to come in for other players missing now as subs for maybe 5 minutes a game (Patrick Naish on the weekend having to play two games in 16 hours), concussion players out for 12 days, etc.

Let U know when I hear something :)